Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Mangos and SM's START at a size 7.5; which leaves me wondering if the SLHs will do the same. GOD I hope not!!!! Every release up until this point has dropped in a 7.

Dear lord.....
Eastbay has SM's in 7-16, but Mangos/Dunkmans in 7.5-16

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Mangos and SM's START at a size 7.5; which leaves me wondering if the SLHs will do the same. GOD I hope not!!!! Every release up until this point has dropped in a 7.

Dear lord.....
Eastbay has SM's in 7-16, but Mangos/Dunkmans in 7.5-16

Oh well for trying Eastbay
[h4]We're sorry, the link that you clicked on could not be served. We are experiencing a temporary delay due to high volume. Please click RELOAD and try again. We apologize for the inconvenience.[/h4]

If it's doing this before the shoe goes live I'm not even bothering in 20 minutes. Hope NDC is at least somewhat ok. Trying to get 2 shoes in the cart may be trouble..

Edit: Second attempt to find the timer on Eastbay

Thank you for your interest in Eastbay.com!
Unfortunately, we are unable to process your request at this time.

If you continue to have problems, please contact a Customer Service Representative at 1.800.826.2205 for further assistance.

Shop Eastbay.com

laugh.gif

[h4]We're sorry, the link that you clicked on could not be served. We are experiencing a temporary delay due to high volume. Please click RELOAD and try again. We apologize for the inconvenience.[/h4]

If it's doing this before the shoe goes live I'm not even bothering in 20 minutes. Hope NDC is at least somewhat ok. Trying to get 2 shoes in the cart may be trouble..

If you continue to have problems, please contact a Customer Service Representative at 1.800.826.2205 for further assistance.

Shop Eastbay.com

laugh.gif

Shop Eastbay.com

laugh.gif

Shop Eastbay.com

laugh.gif

Shop Eastbay.com

laugh.gif

Shop Eastbay.com

laugh.gif

Shop Eastbay.com

laugh.gif

Shop Eastbay.com

laugh.gif

Shop Eastbay.com

laugh.gif

Shop Eastbay.com

laugh.gif

Shop Eastbay.com

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Nope, NRG = Nasa Research Group

Opp's guess I was wrong.....I looked it up and that's the only answer I found....thanks for correcting me

lol u were right, energy
I think I read on Niketwitter that it stands for energy also

Opp's guess I was wrong.....I looked it up and that's the only answer I found....thanks for correcting me

lol u were right, energy

lol u were right, energy

lol u were right, energy

lol u were right, energy

lol u were right, energy

lol u were right, energy

lol u were right, energy

lol u were right, energy

lol u were right, energy

lol u were right, energy

Back
Top Bottom