Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Looks like this release is starting to sell out now.

Sizes are dissappearing on Eastbay, guess I'm SOL.

only grabbed the Swingman's off NDC...need to see the Dunkman's in person tomorrow before deciding if I want them. BTW, I think that 3 pair limit on NDC is garbage....it's reseller heaven. Should have only allowed 2 max

actually surprised mangos were the first to sell out...

anyway, first order of 2012 on NDC... cant believe its march already WOWWW

Was able to get my Swingmans... Passed on the Dunkmans tho... Congrats to those who copped and good luck to those going out tomorrow...

Was able to snag a pair of the Mango's off NDC.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Surprised that the Mangos have sold out on NDC.

Waiting on confirmation from Eastbay, but they're saying it's back-ordered on a size 11?

got my email confirmation from swoosh for my dm & sm..surprised these were discounted tho
so im Good
pimp.gif

now i can sleep

Was able to get both that I wanted, DM and SM with no problem from Swoosh.

Shouts to everyone that got their pairs.

Got my confirmation email. Noticed that I had ground shipping saved. Was to scared to go back and change it for fear it might sell out. Oh well money saved. Thanks nike

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

actually surprised mangos were the first to sell out...

anyway, first order of 2012 on NDC... cant believe its march already WOWWW

Nike's twitter kept saying the mangos were the most limited. It seems that might have been true and it certainly added to the hype. Younger kids really like the colorway. I work at a high school and the students preferred that colorway over the others. 

Think I might just sleep in & see if I can get a pair after work now at champs since I have the NDC order...depends if I'm up lol.

Sucks for those who want the mangos though, rough online release tonight.

Back
Top Bottom