Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by TooManyKicks2345

The Swingmans have to be my favorite colorway out of all of the 9s

I'll co-sign that. Out of all the 9s, the SMs were the first ones to catch my eyes with the initial pic. 
Same. Surprised more people don't feel like this. I guess cuz they're not bright enough? 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Swingmans or cannons?? That's the real Q

That's a tough 1.
Think which color you have less of or which sneaker you think you'll wear more.

I want swingmans. Already have cannons.

Niketown Miami still has most sizes left of the swingmans and mangos. They take phone orders on Monday at 11am if there are any sizes left.

On another note what's the deal with this?...Not my pic btw

19d97f9064d811e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

dont be prisoners of the moment lol

them cannons are crazy

me and this guy both had them on today at the barber shop

he immediately asked me which one i copped today

i couldnt tell u the amount of compliments i get

Quick question: 

Got my Dunkmans today and the weave pattern is frayed a bit on the rear medial of the left shoe. I really don't want to go through the whole return process, but do you guys think I will be able to give it a snip or 2 and keep it movin'?? Or will cutting it only compound the problem?? 

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by MikeRendo

^ dude really got an iced out toilet bowl chain....that's when u know u got to much money

laugh.gif

Who is that guy?
Lil Duval (comedian). Dude bought the AJ2012 YOTD in Orlando All Star Weekend, and asked his Twitter followers what they thought. Majority said they were ugly so he actually took em back!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cannons over SM's for me all day. Not even close. Like comparing MJ to Kobe.

SM's are solid. Not in my top 5.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

NOBODY has SM here in Socal, just Dunkmans. This is insane.

NTLA has a bunch left. Just left 30 minutes ago and they had sz 7, 8-12, and 13. Was able to look at 4 pairs of sz. 11 to choose the cleanest one. They have plenty. A bunch of people who pre-registered didnt come back to pick them up.

Cannons are, in my opinion, one of the best colorways of the 9. When I wear my Cannons I break necks, and get a ton of compliments. Swingmans are cool and a nice colorway but I don't see the hype behind them.

Originally Posted by 2tearsnabucket

Quick question: 

Got my Dunkmans today and the weave pattern is frayed a bit on the rear medial of the left shoe. I really don't want to go through the whole return process, but do you guys think I will be able to give it a snip or 2 and keep it movin'?? Or will cutting it only compound the problem?? 

twist the strands together then tuck them between the other weaves?

Didn't cop any of the 3 shoes. Only Lebron 9s i have are the Miami Nights. Only other 9s I would want right now are the Cannons.

is that volt accent on the laces? do they come with the dunkmans?

if they do have that green on them, then me complaining about not having a green swoosh dont matter. it looks great like the above pic of those laces have green accent unless im just colorblind.

its such a huge diff to me, like when i swapped those purple laces to the black ones on my miami nights
miaminights.jpg

Originally Posted by casper90403

Cannons over SM's for me all day. Not even close. Like comparing MJ to Kobe.

SM's are solid. Not in my top 5.

So, kobe = cannons and mj = SM's? 
grin.gif

these sold pretty well considering that they are GR, only small sizes left in a few stores I called...I was able to use the BDAY coupon on both SM and DM, saved $50
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anybody has an UBIQ near them should check them for the Mangos

Nike - Lebron 9 (Metallic Silver/Bright Mango)
$170.00

Nike: 469764-005

Available in-store ONLY at our Walnut St. and Gallery Mall locations. No web orders will be taken!

Phone orders accepted at 215.988.0194 at 12pm pending availability.

Back
Top Bottom