Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Why did Nike underproduce the swingmans, dunkmans and mangos?Or is it just resellers buying 10 pairs to make a quick buck?You cant find these shoes anywhere after 1 day. The shoe game aint what it usec to be, Im getting tired of that.Anyone know if they will restock these?

it's not Nike this time(allstar release sure, not this time). The new wave of Foam resellers ate the stock looking for a quick come up. Crazy the Mango's had no hype till a few nights before, very few liked them. Now people are gunning to them.

Copped the swingmans, dunkmans & mangoes were not that nice.
The homie showed me the SLH &
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Do they come with teal laces??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AME416

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

I was told they do not come with extra laces.

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

So you bought three pair of sneakers you didn't even like
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

it's not Nike this time(allstar release sure, not this time). The new wave of Foam resellers ate the stock looking for a quick come up. Crazy the Mango's had no hype till a few nights before, very few liked them. Now people are gunning to them.

Its crazy how the Mangos seem to be the most popular out of all 3.....In checking some of the sites that still have these the Mangos are the ones that are sold out......

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Saw all 3 in person today Swingmans>Mangos>Dunkmans. I think I'm holding the Dunkmans up to the 7's I have.

Sorry if this is late but finally checked my email
laugh.gif
and..hope it helps

22dv21.png

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Its crazy how the Mangos seem to be the most popular out of all 3.....In checking some of the sites that still have these the Mangos are the ones that are sold out......
I agree SM's and Dunkmans for me. I agree the Mangos look a little better than I had previously thought but still behind the other 3/2 releases. For me the SLH could be the best of them all!!! Saw them in person and pics truly do them no justice they look that good!

Still wondering why they made some Dunkmans with halos and some without. I'm sure folks will be going after one or the other and they hypebeast will jump on one...lol

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Does anywhere know where i can order all 3 of these for $50 within retail? Edit: Nvm
laugh.gif
after seeing some of these craigslist responses. I will wait for restock, price drop, outlets or trade. Not a biggie somebody will trade me these for 1 of the future releases (jordan, lebron, penny etc.) i have a dude selling me dunkmans for 180 shipped and another for mangos 214 shipped. Definitely pullin trigger for dunkmans, really rethinking mangos because of price
NDC has pretty much a FSR for the Dunkmans and Swingmans as of now

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Originally Posted by chi210

Guys whts up wit Eastbay!!! Swing mans on back order!!! Where's the Eastbay rep??? Lol crzy
Eastbay Rep, chime in on this please. Looks like my Dunkmans shipped, but not my Swingmans because they're on back order. Will you guys fulfill these orders on March 9th?
We did not receive our shipment in yet for the Swingmans.  We hope to receive our shipment in at the end of next week and will process/ship orders after.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Originally Posted by chi210

Guys whts up wit Eastbay!!! Swing mans on back order!!! Where's the Eastbay rep??? Lol crzy
Eastbay Rep, chime in on this please. Looks like my Dunkmans shipped, but not my Swingmans because they're on back order. Will you guys fulfill these orders on March 9th?
We did not receive our shipment in yet for the Swingmans.  We hope to receive our shipment in at the end of next week and will process/ship orders after.

EastbayRep - Ray
thx for the response

Originally Posted by datpiff110

Called Champs in Cleveland and they sold out for the most part...

lol i thought they hated that man
laugh.gif
I don't really care for him either but I love his line 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

So you bought three pair of sneakers you didn't even like
indifferent.gif

He bought the swingmans, BUT the mangos and dunkmans were not that nice.. I believe is what he was saying

Lacelocked canceled my order for China's...so I impulse bought Dunkman's lol. VERY happy with my purchase though, look great on-foot. For now I'm keeping the grey 3M laces on, love the shine...but will try out the black/neons eventually. If I see Swingman's in person..I might cop too.

SLH's don't come with teal laces? Only purple right? Still on the fence on them..

Edit:All I have for now, will get more colorways eventually...still want China's & Big Bangs!

-Pete

Back
Top Bottom