Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Rocket

I want the DM laces or the Mango laces for my BBs. Too bad I didn't purchase either. Only thing I got on 3/2 were the Swingmans. I didn't change opinions at all when I saw the other two. I had the Mangoes on my feet and still didn't cop. Somebody gimme your laces! hahaha

sent ya a PM

Originally Posted by AME416

Any info on the the teal laces for the SLH?
nerd.gif

Can't wait for my ASG to arrive, international shipping FTL

Mannnnnn. who is that in your avy?

I don't think theyre fake. In my years I have seen that its fairly easy with our trained eye to spot a fake. Fakes have gotten better but they're still way off.

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Everybody stop talking about the shoes that's coming out on the 31st... I really DO think we are the ones driving the hype
laugh.gif

Stop asking questions, don't tweet about them, don't Facebook about them... just let them release.

Agree 100% with this, we are the ones who introduce and do most of the promoting, it's getting to point now where we have to keep our mouths shut or strictly PM with good info. I wish there were no release dates, just give us time frame and I'm sure those who are die hards can handle it from there.

Originally Posted by bigj505

i ended up getting all 3. had to go up to a 10.5 instead of my normal sz 10 i get in the IXs but it is what it is.
only one i paid retail for was the swingmans. i need to stay away from shoes for a while. that makes 13 pairs of lebron 9s for me now smh

You & me both.
30t6p3b.gif

was the first to say mango's are wack but they are dope in person, still wont cop at retail though... the triple blcks are tough for real, such a dope all black sneaker

Mangos are pure fire

my 5 are

1. Canons
2. Chinas
3. Mangos
4. Swingmans- if it wasnt for the red laces these would be average the red makes them pop nice
5. Big Bangs i love them but so loud i feel like im rocking starburst advertisement

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

Props to the NTer that said big bangs would come down in price! They are in the high 2s and low 3s now.

Your welcome they will drop to the level of the chinas around 240-250 which is fair value imo

point me in the direction of chinas for 250 im clueless to this find?

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by bigj505

i ended up getting all 3. had to go up to a 10.5 instead of my normal sz 10 i get in the IXs but it is what it is.
only one i paid retail for was the swingmans. i need to stay away from shoes for a while. that makes 13 pairs of lebron 9s for me now smh

You & me both.
30t6p3b.gif
i think the majority of us in here are suckers for somewhat limited Brons.
i mean, we are put in the position of "get it now for retail or below or pay more later." at the end of the day, we just keep buying.

i swear the summit lakes are my last pair. then again, if someone else drops that i like, im all on it
embarassed.gif

And my notes on the mangos. They look great from some angles and so so from others. I only got them because they fell in my lap. Definitely not a top 7 colorway to me.

The bangs are still in the high 200s and low 300s on ebay. Some are still listed for mid to high 300s and even 400+ but they're sitting. Hence the price is going down.

Confused as to why my Dunkman's have shipped from NDC and not my Mango's....considering I ordered the Dunkman's 45 minutes later that same night.

Oh well, we'll see what happens tomorrow.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Confused as to why my Dunkman's have shipped from NDC and not my Mango's....considering I ordered the Dunkman's 45 minutes later that same night.

Oh well, we'll see what happens tomorrow.
Nike made TONS of Dunkmans, Mango's where limited.

Originally Posted by s dubl

is there anywhere with Swingmans for retail? phone orders? online?
check NT Seattle.  Not sure what sz you are looking for but their Twitter says they still have sizes.

Decided to pass on the past few releases... but now I've decided to start looking for the swingmans.. those red laces make them sick.

Back
Top Bottom