Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by sneakermane

My definition of a fan is a person that supports a Team or player. You follow that team/athlete, root for them & want them to win. Aka your a fan of the San Antonio Spurs thus your a fan of Tim Duncan or Tony Parker. Your a fan of MJ.....then you should be rooting for Derrick Rose right now.

So once again.....How can one be A FAN of both MJ & Lebron?

The nonsense that people spurt out sometimes....
30t6p3b.gif

End of mini rant.....
happy.gif

did someone hack your computer? This comment is ridiculous, comical actually.

IMHO, I think UK's are one of the most underrated lebron IX's. The black and blue color combination was well executed in this shoe and the white helps them pop a bit. I have 2 pairs, outdoor(beater) and indoor, and also helps when black and blue is my favorite cw for shoes. Been a Kobe head since the IV's, but last year's All-Star VIII (black/blue) brought me in. Swingmans are nice, got those cause Griffey was my role model and are really nice in person, got 2 as well. So it really comes down to what you like, not what the hype train leads you to believe...

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

do you guys also play ball in the limited cw's or do you have a beater ix? I'm thinking about picking up a cool grey just to play ball in.

I kick rocks, play ball, beat my blackouts, yet they look pass as DS (exception of sole, obviously theyve been worn because of outdoor ball not because of drag). I also beat my cool greys, I just dont play ball in them. Threw official white IX laces from a Nike Id pair in them (the logo is silver, looks mint).

I casually wear Cannons, Miami Nights, Big Bangs, Swingmans, Kentuckys, Christmas. My Chinas, Dunkmans & Mangos are still DS. Ended up selling my BHM. And I dont ball in these colorways not because of resale value but its pointless to ball in them when I have the same shoe in perfect condition just in a different colorway that Ive already played in.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Damn, I was surprised to find out that the Swingmans sold out in QCM. Anyone know any stores in NYC that has them?

my boy got a pair from house of hoops willowbrook mall in jersey on monday

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Elites, where are you?

I know someone has a pic, don't hold out
Definitely fishy how the Kobe VII Elite pics have been out and about for over a week now, and all that we've seen of the LeBron 9 Elites is a box with a colorful logo...

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by sneakermane

My definition of a fan is a person that supports a Team or player. You follow that team/athlete, root for them & want them to win. Aka your a fan of the San Antonio Spurs thus your a fan of Tim Duncan or Tony Parker. Your a fan of MJ.....then you should be rooting for Derrick Rose right now.

So once again.....How can one be A FAN of both MJ & Lebron?

The nonsense that people spurt out sometimes....
30t6p3b.gif

End of mini rant.....
happy.gif

did someone hack your computer? This comment is ridiculous, comical actually.

Your a few days late homie. The two have absolutely nothing in common except for the fact they both wore #23. Different teams, different work ethics, different killer instinct. MJ himself will tell you not to mention him & Lebron in the same sentence.

I'm done with this topic thou. This thread is about JPs brilliant designs.

You go right ahead & be fans of both.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Elites, where are you?

I know someone has a pic, don't hold out
Definitely fishy how the Kobe VII Elite pics have been out and about for over a week now, and all that we've seen of the LeBron 9 Elites is a box with a colorful logo...
i hope thats a good thing for us, if they are doing a good job holding info/pics from us, i hope its for a good reason
ohwell.gif

It's not that hard to help people out guys, the Champs sku# for Swingman's is...0102842404105 (last three numbers is the size ex.105=sz10.5, 095=sz9.5 )

If the number is incorrect I apologize, I got it straight from my receipt. Good Luck!

Im still looking for Univ Of Miami Size 12 and Cannons in Size 12.. ANyone have suggestions on where I can find them?? Besides ebay. or heard they have them. I went to HOH on 125 this past weekend but not in my size. and same as Atmos and Champs on 125. Need Help yall..

just got my swingmans from eastbay....CAME WITH ONLY BLUE LACES!!! these shoes need red laces...i am fcking heated

Said I wouldn't go over $300 for the Big Bangs, but I'm pretty close to caving in 
30t6p3b.gif
.  Still haven't come across too many 9.5s though, people must be wearing these
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by usood89

just got my swingmans from eastbay....CAME WITH ONLY BLUE LACES!!! these shoes need red laces...i am fcking heated

i felt the same way. i only got the blue laces no second set of red laces and i got mine from ndc. i called and complained and they couldnt do nothing for me. only refunded me for shipping and gave me a 15% off coupon on my next purchase. still doesnt make up for not getting my red laces though. :I

Anybody starting to see UM's and other university 9's hit outlets yet in the bay? I know someone posted a picture of breds and osu at outlets but I'm really more so looking for um and triple blacks. If I even find um for retail I wouldn't be mad but outlet price would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom