Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by bigsupa

IMG_0588.JPG

IMG_0580.JPG
IMG_0582.JPG

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I'm going CRAZY right now over these!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Is that possibly a glow in the dark sole?

if so then overly hyped

no need to do that JP just keep it icey please

If so then the glow in the dark sole is officially the new clear sole.  Regardless it is going to happen...soon GITD soles will be on everything.

Pass....
30t6p3b.gif
black portion not only looks misplaced. It just looks cheesy- carbon fiber unnecessary there.  I really prefer the regular version of the 9.  Not getting on this Elite train at all.

I still think the design of the Elites look rushed. It doesn't flow all together. Especially on this colorway. Would be slightly better with white or grey carbon fiber support and a filament green swoosh. You beasts can have at it.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Pass....
30t6p3b.gif
black portion not only looks misplaced. It just looks cheesy- carbon fiber unnecessary there.  I really prefer the regular version of the 9.  Not getting on this Elite train at all.
All of this.
Will be passing on 3 outta 4. I'll wait to see the last colorway.

man they need to stop tryin to re-create the damn south beach viiis.

leave that colorway alone.

those things are beyond mediocre but beasts gonna be all over em.

smh... whatever man...

Those SB elites are straight doo-doo. Also, the elites should be all about performance/down to business/playoffs blah blah blah so there's no need for 'lifestyle' colorways of the elites.

Originally Posted by Rocket

Damn I've been waitin on these pictures for $$#$++$ ever. I need 2 pairrrr (Nelly voice)

2 pair cause of all that runnin from PACMAN, ay Rocket ?!?!?!

all these colorways and STILL NONE CAN TOUCH THA CANNONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

To each it's own. Funny how pink and purple make things girly but I disagree it's all about confidence and swagger. Recent pics sold me on the cw. Goodbye whites! Hope I can get on ndc

Back
Top Bottom