Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

i'm not a tongue poper, but tongues definitely are a big deal for me and i'm really not feeling that tongue at all. overall i like what i see for now, but i hope we get some good colorways, but this shoe doesnt look like it'll be for the masses just true bron fans.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Jesus this is stupid..The images don't even give us the slightest indication of what the shoe looks like.
LOL! exactly...ill hold my comments til i can see the whole shoe.

You guys whining about "teaser" pics are ridiculously 100% off the mark. We even called out in the first paragraph that "WE CAN'T SHOW THE FULL LEBRON 9 ANGLES YET". That was specific because it wasn't our decision. We would NEVER release cropped images of a brand new shoe, especially statement level product. It's not our call. This is how our sources would allow the initial images to be distributed. This is NOT designed to bring more traffic to the site. CounterKicks' position is to always release complete, detailed images and disclose as much info to the public as possible when we are able to. Releasing clipped photos is not our policy, nor does it even make sense on a new shoe like a LeBron. In the past 24 hours of our original story break, some other source with the shoes could have easily posted up images of the entire shoe, basically scooping our scoop. WE NEVER PLAY THAT GAME. You are not smart if you're running your mouth thinking otherwise. You either get these cropped shots that have been given to us by our source along with the benefit of our added detailed technical descriptions and info or you get nothing. Which do you prefer? We PUSHED to release the full photos up though publication. We never do less. This was a weeks long, drawn out process. The decision was out of our control but as also noted in the original story, once images of something breaks, the walls start to come down everywhere else. We will post full shots as soon as we are given the green light.

Play (incredibly, incredibly) stupid or be thankful you're seeing any of these images and INFO in the meantime, as this release has been on major lockdown.

They need to change that sig on the tounge joint looks ******ed...put back the lion in that small black spot on the tounge.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Teaser pics are CORNY.
30t6p3b.gif

Counterkicks, the website is garbage if they trying to do teaser pics to bring hype
30t6p3b.gif

I didn't notice this but it was stated in counterkicks that it had nike pro combat padding. I like all the tecs involved in this, still wondering about strobel midsole...

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Air Freshh 23 wrote:

Teaser pics are CORNY.
30t6p3b.gif

Counterkicks, the website is garbage if they trying to do teaser pics to bring hype
30t6p3b.gif

You guys whining about "teaser" pics are ridiculously 100% off the mark. We even called out in the first paragraph that "WE CAN'T SHOW THE FULL LEBRON 9 ANGLES YET". That was specific because it wasn't our decision. We would NEVER release cropped images of a brand new shoe, especially statement level product. It's not our call. This is how our sources would allow the initial images to be distributed. This is NOT designed to bring more traffic to the site. CounterKicks' position is to always release complete, detailed images and disclose as much info to the public as possible when we are able to. Releasing clipped photos is not our policy, nor does it even make sense on a new shoe like a LeBron. In the past 24 hours of our original story break, some other source with the shoes could have easily posted up images of the entire shoe, basically scooping our scoop. WE NEVER PLAY THAT GAME. You are not smart if you're running your mouth thinking otherwise. You either get these cropped shots that have been given to us by our source along with the benefit of our added detailed technical descriptions and info or you get nothing. Which do you prefer? We PUSHED to release the full photos up though publication. We never do less. This was a weeks long, drawn out process. The decision was out of our control but as also noted in the original story, once images of something breaks, the walls start to come down everywhere else. We will post full shots as soon as we are given the green light.

Play (incredibly, incredibly) stupid or be thankful you're seeing any of these images and INFO in the meantime, as this release has been on major lockdown.

P.S. Anyone still quoting this trash after what I've stated above or doesn't read is a cornball themselves. Enough said.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Pro Combat lining is unique but I prefer the sphere lining from his earlier shoes. I'm a big fan of carbon fiber but it's getting too played out.

Though they can occasionally upgrade the look of a shoe depending on the model, carbon fiber plates serve a major purpose. So until they develop something that does the same job only better it's going to be around.  

^MAD CORNY. I don't understand how you can post up teaser pics...but need a green light to show the entire shoe. Hmph.

teaser pictures are stupid. i don't care if i don't get any teaser pics. i hate whoever started that garbage. i can wait for the whole shoe to surface. doesn't matter to me.

Counterkicks can say whatever they want but this crap is corny. They should have just waited until they could post full pics if that was the case. They tried this move to generate traffic to their site and got called out for it. 

You #@!+%%! are ungrateful. I would love to see you whinge to your girlfriend about her lingerie covering her nipple.

people getting flat out angry over this.
roll.gif

'rather have nothing instead of teaser pics.'  No you wouldn't.

Here's an idea, don't look at the pics and you'll get exactly what you wanted.

@#$% is the matter with people?

y'all must get HEATED during the previews at the movie theatre.
laugh.gif

Ha, some of you guys are slow as hell. That's ok. We can't all scroll and chew gum at the same time.

1) It's WAS NOT our decision what images could be posted.
2) These weren't designed as "teaser" images or anything of the sort. That's what you cornballs are calling it. These are the only photos available. Again, it's not our call.
3) The position of CounterKicks as already stated is that we run full photos of a new release. You guys are just not making any damn sense if you realize that as a breaking sneaker news outlet, if we release cropped photos and then someone ELSE posts the full shoe, we would get outscooped. We would never make that gamble. The images you are viewing are the ONLY ones we have. We are releasing them and will not wait "until we could post full pics" like the cornball above who can't process the meaning of words said as then we would be the late to the party if ANYONE posted it. These are the FIRST images of the Nike LeBron 9. Point Blank.
4) You didn't get just images. We revealed new detailed technical and aesthetic information on the shoes that wasn't available previously. That's news in and of itself.
5) The ONLY plausible/vaguely-informed opinion on this issue came up a total of once in this thread. Why are cropped photos out but the full shots aren't able to be posted? The curt, direct answer is again that the decision of what images were run was not our call. If it was, we would have run everything in full, with like 50 high res images. The more drawn out answer is that these shoes still remain highly sensitive and thus there's a high risk involved when you're dealing at this level that many of you, quite frankly, just have ZERO knowledge of or experience with in the past to comprehend. You would have seen the shoe 20 times by now otherwise. There's actual jobs and people's livelihood at stake here in releasing things so early (which NONE of you were considerate enough to think about), all so a handful of you can piss and moan about it. Doesn't get much cornier, guys. We pushed at every step to be able to publish full images for the initial unveil. Didn't happen. We are still of the position that if cropped photos can be shown, full photos could be shown too. NOT OUR CALL, but this was and is our official stand and what we pushed to make happen for weeks. We spend countless hours, days, weeks, developing and researching info for and out of respect for our readers. You, as a reader, must also respect the wishes of our sources as well, as we very much do. The full shoe shots should be out soon enough now that the wheels are in motion and the release is getting closer.

End of story. If you read that and STILL are trying to force a fantasy argument, something is wrong with you. For real.

Originally Posted by Steez

Ha, some of you guys are slow as hell. That's ok. We can't all scroll and chew gum at the same time.

1) It's WAS NOT our decision what images could be posted.
2) These weren't designed as "teaser" images or anything of the sort. That's what you cornballs are calling it. These are the only photos available. Again, it's not our call.
3) The position of CounterKicks as already stated is that we run full photos of a new release. You guys are just not making any damn sense if you realize that as a breaking sneaker news outlet, if we release cropped photos and then someone ELSE posts the full shoe, we would get outscooped. We would never make that gamble. The images you are viewing are the ONLY ones we have. We are releasing them and will not wait "until we could post full pics" like the cornball above who can't process the meaning of words said as then we would be the late to the party if ANYONE posted it. These are the FIRST images of the Nike LeBron 9. Point Blank.
4) You didn't get just images. We revealed new detailed technical and aesthetic information on the shoes that wasn't available previously. That's news in and of itself.
5) The ONLY plausible/vaguely-informed opinion on this issue came up a total of once in this thread. Why are cropped photos out but the full shots aren't able to be posted? The curt, direct answer is again that the decision of what images were run was not our call. If it was, we would have run everything in full, with like 50 high res images. The more drawn out answer is that these shoes still remain highly sensitive and thus there's a high risk involved when you're dealing at this level that many of you, quite frankly, just have ZERO knowledge of or experience with in the past to comprehend. You would have seen the shoe 20 times by now otherwise. There's actual jobs and people's livelihood at stake here in releasing things so early (which NONE of you were considerate enough to think about), all so a handful of you can piss and moan about it. Doesn't get much cornier, guys. We pushed at every step to be able to publish full images for the initial unveil. Didn't happen. We are still of the position that if cropped photos can be shown, full photos could be shown too. NOT OUR CALL, but this was and is our official stand and what we pushed to make happen for weeks. We spend countless hours, days, weeks, developing and researching info for and out of respect for our readers. You, as a reader, must also respect the wishes of our sources as well, as we very much do. The full shoe shots should be out soon enough now that the wheels are in motion and the release is getting closer.

End of story. If you read that and STILL are trying to force a fantasy argument, something is wrong with you. For real.

<So when should the full pics drop?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Something tells me these will be a step back from the 7 and 8

The hyperfuse upper already pretty much guaranteed that.

Not a fan of HF tech at all.

Don't worry Steez, I got your back. There's a lot of kids on here that thinks that if you have the shoes, you should show the whole thing but they don't know the whole legal side of it.

Kids, if Counterkicks released a full picture of the shoes without authorization, they can get sue for a lot of $$$! Bootleggers would be able to start making molds of the shoes and start selling fakes and flood the market.

You should be glad that they can at least give us some teaser. Otherwise, people will keep posting stupid sketches of what they think the IX looks..

Back
Top Bottom