Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I cant wait to comeback in this thread later on in the year and reread all of this.....In Nov EVERYONE will be SCREAMING for the Lebron 9s again. WATCH!
Tell you the truth the look good to me, I like the inner side of the shoe, reminds me of the Jordan 12.
These look like REAL basketball shoes!

They don't look like Lebron's

Which isn't good, since they're charging like $160.

They need to be full length Zoom air or max air

They look like they can be this guys sig
pimp.gif

Michael-Vick.jpg

Wait. I wonder if they'll do a Yankee colorway. The cool grey sounds like a must cop. The all black will have a hard time beating the triple black 8. Bring on the other colors JP.

I've had a couple minutes to digest this, and I like them. I hope to get at leasr 2-4 colorways. I said the something similar when I saw the 8's, and I ended up getting 10.  However, $165.00 for these is comical. 
laugh.gif

I showed the pics to a group of guys here at the gym, and the reception to these were very positive. One guy literally creamed his shorts looking at how the Hyperfuse was incorporated with this shoe.

Originally Posted by stc153393

I wasnt a fan of the first pictures of the 8s when i saw them but i eventually came around because of the CG and SB colorways

But these are awful, way too much going on. I heard Tinker once say that he didnt like working with Bron cuz him and his entourage all had different ideas and wanted to have so much in one shoe. Now i see thats true.

They are gonna need a colorway better than the SBs to save these
LeBron WASN'T the problem.
It was his entourage.

I like this new technology.

We been using leather for YEARS on sneakers, it's time for something new
pimp.gif

JP did it again man Mr. Consistent 
smokin.gif

Oh no. 
sick.gif

Back to the 7's and 8's I go.

I really wanted to like these but I can't.

With the right colorway, I'd buy a pair but it's looking bad.

Originally Posted by Lionheart22

Hey what's up peeps!

i did a quick paint version of one of the pics. hopefully a better BRED Version comes out.

269646_634964471224_227301293_4308488_5880212_n.jpg

you sir have INSTANTLY changed my perspective on this shoe. GOTTA HAVE EM

I think some of you are trying to force yourself to like them ( which I tried to do but it didn't work) and that's ok.

But I really can't see the justification of $165 for these.

I am actually hoping they do a cleated version of this shoe, since it should breath well.

I mean if they are putting it on Nikeid.. why NOT make a cleated version.

They did it with Jordans and functionally they shouldn't ever be cleats...

Also, all the actual tech info on the shoes is in this thread. Other places have either guessed or don't have the full spec sheet. What was shown on the catalog description doesn't tell you all that much. CK flushed out the new details and descriptions on the shoe.

Originally Posted by bns1201

Hey what's up peeps!

i did a quick paint version of one of the pics. hopefully a better BRED Version comes out.

you sir have INSTANTLY changed my perspective on this shoe. GOTTA HAVE EM

You see, its that easy
laugh.gif

I LOVE EM.....When I first saw the 8s I was skeptical but I actually like these....I'll be rockin em with jeans, and shorts haha...Can't wait for em to drop. I noticed Fresh put up a pic of them Li Nings...The first thing that came to mind when I saw these were the BD1 Li Nings....I remember when I first seen em I had wished Nike made a shoe like that....Now we have it haha...I'm not complaining.

Damn. I'm not to excited for them. It will be one of those shoes I'd have to see in person. Colorways will be what can save this shoe.

It looks way to similar to these as far as the shape goes. Especially the back area. No thanks. I'll be sleeping all year on these.

Will ante up more 7's and 8's until those black reds hit the outlets or some better colorways drop. 

Originally Posted by manslayer

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Does anyone see the nice touch Petrie put on the Sole?

Put the shoes together and you get.......
i tried....still don't see it 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Look at the pic when the bottoms are held up next to each other, it forms a ring.  i think that's what he's pointing at

Yea the ring he will never have 
roll.gif

Hey what's up peeps!

damn, now we're talking
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom