Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by bib10

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

nike-lebron-9-miami-heat-2.jpg
very fresh cw!
Nike LeBron IX University of Miami Hurricanes
469764-004
http://fb.me/1bT3GCl6R

THESE ARE NICE! I will NEVER rock them though but they're SO SO nice.
I love the green upper and the laces. These are def nice! I knew colorways will
save this god forsaken design.

bronbron 8 >>>>>>>>>>>> bronbron 9

These aren't really that terrible, if I have a chance to scoop them up I would, I like the color combos.

I just wish they would show us some different color blocking schemes, from what this colorway and the black/red colorway show us, it looks like the colorways are going to be very repetitive and I don't see colorways like the SouthBeach looking too good on these. I do think that the SLH could have potential on these if they are like their 8 counterparts, and I could see the HWC colorway (Blue/orange) being crazy nice because they are both simple.

why do they keep going up in price sheesh!!! he taxing like he Jordan or something Kobes arent even that high..
I might as well stop complaining tho cuz ill probably still end up with a pair lol..

Why do they keep going up in price?

Ill just postup at the outlets. sneakers are costing too much especially when theres so many out there.

Has anyone noticed that the lace jewel/dubret on the very last lace, on the closest shoe it's upside down!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

nike-lebron-9-miami-heat-2.jpg
20hk3t4.gif

seriously.....

lebron if you reading this +@++* what the %*+# were you thinking? 

this gotta be a joke... who gonna rock that colorway?

i guess this is lebron's punishment to his fans for turning they back on him in the finals. this +@++* about to make you guys go ape $$%% over the most generic looking sig shoe in years in the most horrific looking colorway since the mocha jordan 3's... lol

they literally just threw that $$%% together
laugh.gif

lookin like some 80's gi joe cartoon boots with orange laces. like a $%*@#$ dragon threw up pumpkins...

Looks like the main focus of the shoe is the carbon fiber 3 leaf design. Will there be other color cf besides black?! It just doesn't work with white upper. Triple black colorway might be the only one i'm looking forward to seeing.

Are those actually the colorway featuring cannon? That blue seems a little too dark to me. I thought the cannon colorway was supposed to look more like the Ambassador IV

2cntkxe.jpg

I dont know why NT but I really like these LBJ's? I can't really explain why either, what other colorways are dropping?

Back
Top Bottom