Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

These make whoever wearing these feet look extra small. I guess it's the front toebox contrast color.. Only the white.blacks look normal to me.

Then again, it just could be the design that throws it off. Similar to the air mags which look terrible on foot. I guess I'll wait for a colorway that doesnt make the shoe look bad.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

These make whoever wearing these feet look extra small. I guess it's the front toebox contrast color.. Only the white.blacks look normal to me.

Then again, it just could be the design that throws it off. Similar to the air mags which look terrible on foot. I guess I'll wait for a colorway that doesnt make the shoe look bad.
I saw that when looking at pics the shoes seemed kind of big, so I decided to go a half size down from a 9.5, to a 9, just so they don't look big at all, and it worked. They fit really really good, And with the Lock Down tabs they are killer. The thing I don't like about they way some people are wearing the 9s is that they wear them with the cut at the top out, making the shoes look like they have wings, instead of tying the shoes laces up to the 2nd hole.. Hey but we all wear are shoes different, it is what it is!

Do the cannons come with those orange laces too or did he swap out the laces from the China's. I think they look good wit the orange

Originally Posted by Gottips3

To doubters you have to get these shoes in yours hands, I would say right now they are tied with the 8s in terms of looks. The 8s still have a better soft pillow feel in terms of the soles, but the ankle support on the 9s>>>>>>> the 8s...Im going to wait till I get my iPhone 4S on fri or sat so that I can post 1080p pics and vids of the shoes... Im telling you guys they are AMAZING!

Lebron 9s = Lebron 8s
Just a few more pics off my iPhone 4 sorry for the lighting 
I wear black socks when playing ball and this picture makes the 9's look good for ballin'. Thanks for selling the 9's to me even more Gottips3.
happy.gif

Those of you that preordered the china and already got them. Did you guys buy them on kicks crew or kix files?

Looks and all that style stuff aside, these are really comfortable. Love how they use some of that pro combat material on the inside collar, and the lockdown feel is pretty great. I don't own a pair of V3s so I don't know how that 180 + zoom setup compares to these, but I really like the feel of these on feet, being lower to the ground than the 8 V1s/V2s and still having good cushioning. 
Fit-wise, I like the slightly snugger fit I get from being true to size, but I'll say that if you're only looking to wear them casually, you could go 1/2 size up if you want a looser fit. Otherwise true to size they're pretty snug initially (though I'm sure they'll break in nicely), probably to maintain that lockdown feel for playing on the court, so your foot doesn't slide inside the shoe. But of course, try 'em on for yourself cuz we all have different preferences. Probably won't ball in these Chinas, but I'll be grabbing a second pair for the courts for sure.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

When did the china's drop? I thought they dropped later this month?
Everybody getting them now ordered their pairs from China.
They haven't been officially confirmed one way or the other of dropping in the US period, and there no word at all about them dropping later this month.

Originally Posted by vc8481

Originally Posted by Gottips3

To doubters you have to get these shoes in yours hands, I would say right now they are tied with the 8s in terms of looks. The 8s still have a better soft pillow feel in terms of the soles, but the ankle support on the 9s>>>>>>> the 8s...Im going to wait till I get my iPhone 4S on fri or sat so that I can post 1080p pics and vids of the shoes... Im telling you guys they are AMAZING!

Lebron 9s = Lebron 8s
Just a few more pics off my iPhone 4 sorry for the lighting 
I wear black socks when playing ball and this picture makes the 9's look good for ballin'. Thanks for selling the 9's to me even more Gottips3.
happy.gif

No prob man, Yea I had my hooping socks on with them, just to take a quick pic.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Those of you that preordered the china and already got them. Did you guys buy them on kicks crew or kix files?

I got mine from RMK store. I delt with them when the Lebron 7 Allstrs came out, so I decided to deal with them again with the Chinas, since they pulled through with no problems what so ever.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

yall really making me want these China's even more.

I said I wouldnt cop these 9s.
But being in nyc, blue & orange attracts me. Like a moth to a flame.
#@&$.

Just a quick question where is all the hate for the 9's at? Nike wins again lol but I really do hope the China's release in the states cause all those pics are killing me lol

Here are some I like (some are PSed)

1z18ens.png

Heroes - Deion

50obwh.png

Heroes - Penny (Home)

zwkhv8.png

X-Mas

55rm0x.png

DM

263egls.png

Bruce Lee

rm0a4g.png

HWC

ebczuv.png

Wolverine

vgo3mc.png

Heroes - Penny Away

n62e74.png

Olympic

vp90ts.jpg

Stormtrooper

laugh.gif
you dudes and baggy #@+ jeans. Those Xmas 9s are dope, too bad it'll never happen. The shoes look better on small feet (as the vid of the kid shows) but the bigger the feet, the more funnier the show looks, like clown shoes.

Back
Top Bottom