Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Still think they're ugly. Some colorways look nice but still an overall ugly shoe

eyes.gif

Different strokes for different folks I guess. Just wore these today and got plenty of compliments on them at my in laws house, Best Buy and at Petco... It's not a shoe for everyone but I'm sure plenty of people are feeling them. Can't please everyone.. 

And for me they feel like they run true to size but I buy the same size in every nike shoe Bron Kobe Jordan whatever. And no Most stores should get them. I think someone posted a page or 2 back that NT Boston said they have them

Originally Posted by air max 87

so those kentuckys were a release to that store only? or are they gonna be widely avail?
They drop Friday midnight on Nike.com & they are gonna be in Nike stores probably Saturday....

I'm loving the way the UK look on feet. The contrast of the overlay and flywire mesh gives it a different look. The white outsole ties it all together.

there is a pic of UK's on feet?.....i havent seen here....... its probably yuku's fault since its been tripping for the past two weeks.

Saw the black/reds today at Niketown. They look way better in person. The design still lacks some cohesion, but the shoes look like a mean performance shoe. It's official I'm going to pick up one of the colorways (preferrably Kentuckys or Chinas) for playing ball.

My ID thread got Locked.. so ill just share this here.

Zoom Lebron I, B-Roy, Knicks, Penny, Xmas'11, USA

35ldeuo.png

Joker, T'wolves, Suns, OHIO, Laney, Oregon fighting Ducks.

2exa1qx.jpg

On feet with basketball shorts. Didn't feel comfortable with no-show socks so I changed to black crew socks.

Ebay has a pair of Hurricanes for auction right now.  Without the U logo on the tongue though.  Best looking 9 I've seen so far and only one Id drop the money on as of right now.

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by air max 87

so those kentuckys were a release to that store only? or are they gonna be widely avail?
They drop Friday midnight on Nike.com & they are gonna be in Nike stores probably Saturday....
well, looks like I have some staying up to do, can't wait! I was hoping they still released the 15th, HOH near me gets nothing 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

them hurricanes look good. not gonna get my hopes up with em, if they do drop I will cop.. lets see
Man....its all about the U lol. I'm a big Canes fan so I hoping they drop. I'm guessing schools will get logos or something on the tongue while the public will get his signature. I only got 3 pairs of the 8's but I can't front I already like 5 cw's of the 9's
30t6p3b.gif
...between these and the Kobe VII I'm gonna be broke by x-mas! But I know you don't need no Kobes Fresh 
laugh.gif

the UK lebron IX's are definitely gonna be on nike.com friday night? i havent heard anything about that

Back
Top Bottom