Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Stay true to your size fellas.
This. It might feel snug at first, but you just gotta break them in.
I 've played and continue to play in my cannons outdoor and indoor bball - jumping, running, even working out. True to size is still tight. sizing on the lebron 9 are inconsistent on different models. my suggestion is to try them on 1st. 

Based on what I have, the chinas feel the same as breds sizing wise. the cannons are tighter and the hyperfuse toe may irritate a few. 

**suggestion if you buy online and plan to buy chinas get Half a Size up. if you buy cannons online go a full size up for the same fit as chinas. TRUST ME - YOU DONT WANT TO PAY OVER $200 and get disappointed because of the fit. 

A lil hometown love. (secondary gold laces will be worn)
wpdti.jpg

1gi2ic.jpg

1zdn668.jpg

Originally Posted by Lionheart22

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Stay true to your size fellas.
This. It might feel snug at first, but you just gotta break them in.
I 've played and continue to play in my cannons outdoor and indoor bball - jumping, running, even working out. True to size is still tight. sizing on the lebron 9 are inconsistent on different models. my suggestion is to try them on 1st. 

Based on what I have, the chinas feel the same as breds sizing wise. the cannons are tighter and the hyperfuse toe may irritate a few. 

**suggestion if you buy online and plan to buy chinas get Half a Size up. if you buy cannons online go a full size up for the same fit as chinas. TRUST ME - YOU DONT WANT TO PAY OVER $200 and get disappointed because of the fit. 
The Kentucky's fit true to size. The Black/Reds did for me too. They felt like the V3 for me. And like the Dunkmans, the first two wears were a bit tight, but then I hit the sweet spot and they're perfect now.

Can't speak for the China's or Cannon's though. I did try on the Cannon in my true size, and they seemed to fit just like the others.

can somebody please tell me when the hurricanes drop? (without being smart about it)

yuku being dumb as hell right now.. cant even navigate thru this damn thread smh

Just tried on the Blk/reds...not impressed at all. Comfort wise alone, these aint touchin any of the 3 version of 8s.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

can somebody please tell me when the hurricanes drop? (without being smart about it)

yuku being dumb as hell right now.. cant even navigate thru this damn thread smh

11/29

My connect got these in on Monday. I went and copped today. I feel bad because I've been on here 7 years and I seem to only post when I get new Lebrons lol. Enjoy!
2w5ip94.jpg

15xvcm1.jpg

Screw release dates...
pimp.gif

Wow if catalog pics of the lows are out then someone has to have pics of the Elite 9s already...
The lows aren't bad, but they definitely aren't great either.

Lows don't look too hot in those catalog pics. The samples we saw of the lows looked pretty decent though.

nike-lebron-9-low-summer-2012.jpg

nike-lebron-9-low-summer-2012-01.jpg

nike-lebron-9-low-summer-2012-02.jpg

nike-lebron-9-low-summer-2012-03.jpg

nike-lebron-9-low-summer-2012-04.jpg

SMH why does Nike have to put that ugly visible flywire on everything?

Only CW's that interest me are the Reds and Turquoise/Purple joints.

Back
Top Bottom