Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Those Christmas joint are fire. Really liking them. I think I will try to cop if the money allows it

hurricanes
ohwell.gif
, i like xmas

x-mases are just missing something that last year's model had. maybe its the black midsole with some white speckles...

just ordered the breds off eastbay for 135.. i really want those miami nights but being in college i cant afford to drop 170 on shoes right now

Saw the breds and obviously the 9s for the first time in person today, shoe feels great and looks better than I expected

Def need Chinas or Miami Nights now, but since that Wale song dropped, I see these becoming a harder cop.

Still waiting for my breds from deadstockshoes. Figures they wouldnt get them early at all and ill be waiting till the end of the week to receive them. In any case, im very anxious. Havent gone to see them in person at the mall yet so itll be a total suprise.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Still waiting for my breds from deadstockshoes. Figures they wouldnt get them early at all and ill be waiting till the end of the week to receive them. In any case, im very anxious. Havent gone to see them in person at the mall yet so itll be a total suprise.

my homie just got his pair from them on Friday so hopefully I'll get'em tomorrow or tuesday at the latest. So far I've managed to get Chinas and Kentuckys waiting for Breds and Cannons to arrive this week and Miami Nights this Friday and some IDs in mid Nov.

Originally Posted by mattfoley7

my homie just got his pair from them on Friday so hopefully I'll get'em tomorrow or tuesday at the latest. So far I've managed to get Chinas and Kentuckys waiting for Breds and Cannons to arrive this week and Miami Nights this Friday and some IDs in mid Nov.

Guessing yous are on the west coast?  Im all the way in NY so it will take a while.  Would love for them to arrive tomm.  Sucks they dont provide tracking.

Originally Posted by mattfoley7

Guessing yous are on the west coast?  Im all the way in NY so it will take a while.  Would love for them to arrive tomm.  Sucks they dont provide tracking.

Yeah we stay in L.A. try emailing them and request a tracking # I've done that in the past.

Back
Top Bottom