Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i re ordered the mn with the 15 precent discount code. thanks to the dude who posted. 162.81 saved me 20 dollars
No problem 
pimp.gif

NEED TO SEE MORE ON FEET PICS! 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by AwesomeGotti

i think i will wait to get the Miami nights untill they drop in price

Really don't see these dropping in price anytime soon (maybe a while down the road if they don't sell), but if they do they will be copped AGAIN 
pimp.gif

Anyone mind posting a pic of that 24 hour screen?  Just curious to what it says 
nerd.gif
  I got the regular one

the price did drop...via 15% coupon
tongue.gif

passed on the mn, gonig to walk into a local champs to see if they're still available just to check em out

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WHERE CAN I COP ONLINE IN A 10.5 FOR MIAMI NIGHTS? DONT SEE MY SIZE ON NDC.

damn...i just saw one up there. there was a fsr this am. ill keep an eye out.

I GOTTA SAY IT.

THESE 9'S ARE SUPER HOT LOOKING AT THEM ON SCREEN WITH JUST THE SHOE ITSELF BUT THEY LOOK HORRIBLE WHEN WORN WITH JEANS. HAVEN'T SEEN A PIC YET THAT I DIDN'T CRINGE AT WHEN WORN WITH JEANS. I THINK IT'S THE HIGH ARCH ON THE MEDIAL SIDE OF THE SHOE.

NEEDLESS TO SAY I WILL WAIT TILL SUMMER TO WEAR WITH SHORTS.

Super odd, my local HOH got a drop shipment of them this morning, and only 16 pairs. The Champs in that mall only received 20 pairs. I wasn't sold on them at all at first, but when I tried them on, the hype won.

Hype - 1^1034403490394093
Me - 0

Black laces only for me...

Picked up a pair today at Champs. I had to drive to another mall to get em though. In person, these are really dope...also picked up the matching tee.
pimp.gif

Recieved confirmation for my order through eastbay but I contacted eastbay rep today and they said it looks like they will get cancelled?
how can they cancel an order that was confirmed?

Originally Posted by navychucks

Recieved confirmation for my order through eastbay but I contacted eastbay rep today and they said it looks like they will get cancelled?
how can they cancel an order that was confirmed?
Gotta love Eastbay. I bet they cancelling everyone that used the coupon code...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I GOTTA SAY IT.

THESE 9'S ARE SUPER HOT LOOKING AT THEM ON SCREEN WITH JUST THE SHOE ITSELF BUT THEY LOOK HORRIBLE WHEN WORN WITH JEANS. HAVEN'T SEEN A PIC YET THAT I DIDN'T CRINGE AT WHEN WORN WITH JEANS. I THINK IT'S THE HIGH ARCH ON THE MEDIAL SIDE OF THE SHOE.

NEEDLESS TO SAY I WILL WAIT TILL SUMMER TO WEAR WITH SHORTS.

They looked decent with my 501's, with 1 inch cuff, and untied.

i used the coupon code and called eastbay this morning and they said my order was going through. so we shall see what happens

I also used the 15% off coupon on Eastbay last night. My order says "1 unit ready to ship".

Looks like no problems so far...but will wait until I receive a tracking number tho.

i ordered a back up off NDC just incase. Now im waiting for my order number that eastbay customer service gave me to work.
eyes.gif

Just went and copped MN from my local HOH ....they also got a shipment in this morning....only had 14 pairs.....
I love these in Person!!! Gonna wear em out tonight... Hopefully NT lets me post pics....been having a problem posting them lately!

I noticed that it's not the fact that Wale wears the shoe that makes it hot...It's the fact that he picks the right denim/ accessorizes enough to make them work out.

Back
Top Bottom