Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

damn, my order on ebay for the canes was refunded. dude over-sold his stock. SMH. how hard will these be to cop on the RD?

until someone posts that they got their pair from him, i'm calling #$!!+!*%. Dude prob realized he under priced them due to the demand for them and they don't release end of month so escape goat would be oversold.

<Qft! This guy raised his price the following day to $200. I'm waiting on my refund.
I actually rec'd tracking for my 'Canes I ordered from him, guess I'm one of the lucky ones considering how many people had their order cancelled. Should be here next week hopefully depending on customs.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Wait... Did I read that the Hurricanes have hit stores as well?

nerd.gif

Jesus christ i hope not, my credit card is not ready.

Originally Posted by superpine

Anybody know of any tees to match the Miami nights?
There is an "AIR TO THE THRONE" Tee posted in this thread multiple times that hooks perfectly...

Champs Sports exclusive...all Champs (even the ones that didn't get the shoe) have it...

JM

I wonder why eastbay doesn't have a 12.5 or 13.5 in the OSU's if they aren't even on sale yet. No my size but weird

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I wonder why eastbay doesn't have a 12.5 or 13.5 in the OSU's if they aren't even on sale yet. No my size but weird

Not just them but other stores don't get certain sizes in their shipment as well. I wonder why it happens. Production delay or shipping delay. Hmm

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

where can i cop those sweats ? FRESH !

blackouts copped...and im not paying retail.

Really man? Just buy some basic 5$ black sweatpants, jesus.

Your shirt or whatever will cover up the lebron logo on your hip anyway.

eyes.gif

35k posts
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

where can i cop those sweats ? FRESH !

blackouts copped...and im not paying retail.

Really man? Just buy some basic 5$ black sweatpants, jesus.

Your shirt or whatever will cover up the lebron logo on your hip anyway.

eyes.gif
the lebron sweats are probably better quality but they are not worth the price, should be $30 max

Originally Posted by mattfoley7

Are the OSU dropping on NDC tonite as well?

Yep
[table][tr][td]11/15/11[/td][td]LeBron 9[/td][td]Sport Red/White-Wolf Grey[/td][td]$170[/td][td]469764-601[/td][/tr][/table]

I'm really tempted to make a new thread since the OP hasn't even touched the first page
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I guess the OSU gonna sit then. Copped the 3x black below retail off the bay. Freegums are next.
when are the freegums coming out? I need those in my life.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by mattfoley7

Are the OSU dropping on NDC tonite as well?

Yep
[table][tr][td]11/15/11[/td][td]LeBron 9[/td][td]Sport Red/White-Wolf Grey[/td][td]$170[/td][td]469764-601[/td][/tr][/table]

I'm really tempted to make a new thread since the OP hasn't even touched the first page
30t6p3b.gif
Please do. I'm in support of that. This thread has been broken for weeks. I can never see the most recent 2 pages.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by superpine

Anybody know of any tees to match the Miami nights?
There is an "AIR TO THE THRONE" Tee posted in this thread multiple times that hooks perfectly...

Champs Sports exclusive...all Champs (even the ones that didn't get the shoe) have it...

JM

This is true as I got the shirt from a Champs Sports that didn't receive the shoes.  They only had this one large left I guess a bunch of people buying the shoes at HoH then went up to Champs to get the shirt.

interested in seeing the Cannons in person and might cop..

only other colorways id want to get are the dunkmans and cool greys depending on how those ones turn out
and almost forgot about those freegums! any confirmed release date on those?

Originally Posted by casper90403

thapointguy wrote:

I guess the OSU gonna sit then. Copped the 3x black below retail off the bay. Freegums are next.
when are the freegums coming out? I need those in my life.

I would like to know just as much as you. Hopefully around January. We're getting something every month since the debut.

Nice shot of the cannons. Kinda regret passing on the Miami Nights with that 15% off Eastbay code,don't feel like paying retail for those.

Back
Top Bottom