Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thnks

Good job starting a new thread.This one just got started and already has more useful information.I think that guy that started the other thread just puts up info in the beginning and then let everybody else on the forum fill in the rest and update everybody.Which sucks because then you have to shift through all the pages just to find what your looking for.So as long as you keep first page updated there wont be so many when these drop questions.

Freegums will be mine... Patiently waiting for them. Don't really see me with any other pair right now.

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Miami night 9's on craigslist In LA for $200, so much for south beach prices on these..

Werent the SB's price fairly cheap for a couple months?  relatively speaking for what they are going for now

Great thing starting a new thread Witness.... this way folks can just be pointed back to page 1 for all release related questions.

Question though.. are the Black Freegums slated to post? Or were those just a picture posted from NikeID?

Thanks again.

It's going to act up again once more pages are accrued. It's yuku not the threads that's causing the problems. It's nice to have all the info on the first page for those that don't frequent this thread knows where to look.

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Miami night 9's on craigslist In LA for $200, so much for south beach prices on these..

Eh just give it a while, they may not reach that high in price but I'd imagine they will go up.  Who knows though
Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Great thing starting a new thread Witness.... this way folks can just be pointed back to page 1 for all release related questions.

Question though.. are the Black Freegums slated to post? Or were those just a picture posted from NikeID?

Thanks again.
I BELIEVE they are supposed to release...but I have no idea.  I searched high and low for a release date but couldn't find anything.

BTW, anyone have the style number for the chinas?  I couldn't find it and wanna add it to the first page 
nerd.gif

Gentry- Sick pic as always 
pimp.gif

chinas are 469764-800

from someone who has seen almost every 9 released so far and the south beaches in person i would say the cannons or chinas will be the ones with the most potential to have the price skyrocket.  the mn just dont really pop when you see them they would of been better with more black instead of grey.  when you look at that overplay of the cannons and chinas you can get lost in all the colors lol.  the best thing about the SB was in person they were completely different than pics

just my opinions and why i copped cannons and chinas pre release... ive sat by and watched shoes i wanted (SB) quadruple in price after i thought 300$ was too much and never want it to happen again

got my cannons from JJ today as well. My favorite colorway by far.

Thanks to Witness for pointing out JJ's early release.

Back
Top Bottom