Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by NewZ05

how do these in size compared to v2 8's? true to size or should i go .5 up?
My whole problem was the toebox, the shoe itself fit me true to size in the length area but for the width I was a little cramped in the toebox.  After I wore them and loosened the laces a little bit they felt somewhat better.  I'm definitely going to go a half size up on my next pair though.  If anything I'd say go to a local store and try on a pair of the blk/reds if they have them

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

My whole problem was the toebox, the shoe itself fit me true to size in the length area but for the width I was a little cramped in the toebox.  After I wore them and loosened the laces a little bit they felt somewhat better.  I'm definitely going to go a half size up on my next pair though.  If anything I'd say go to a local store and try on a pair of the blk/reds if they have them
Ok all my shoes are different sizes and what not

but

my 8 V2s were a 12 and were snug but are perfect after breaking in, still snug with double socks.
my 8 V3s were a 13 and were perfect and now after breaking in, have enough room for double socks.
i rarely double sock, but that is just an example.

in your opinion I get a 12 or 13 or a 13.5?

at this point the sizing is the only thing holding me back from ordering a pair of chinas or IDs. i won't have time to try them on in store for a few weeks.

in my opinion, they fit like foamposite ones.  if you want more room in the toebox, i would suggest going a half size up.  i like my shoes to fit like a glove so i stayed true to size with the lebron 9.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Canes are this friday?

or the 29th?

Can't remember.

the first page or the title is the place to look man
wink.gif

Here we go don't say I never do anything

Cannon's up all over

Sneaker st restocked @ 200 shipped

City sole has them for 250 but there is a $20 coupon available too TG20 for $20 off TG30 for 30 off 300

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

dang I needa step my denims game up haha. what kind of pants are those nwt??

7 jeans. Only denim I wear now. No other jeans cut it for me anymore.
Amen. I can't do anything but 7's anymore, especially with the LBJ 9's. Perfect fit (Austyn or Standard style).

I'm in NYC .. can anyone let me know where i can get me a pair of Miami Nights .. every Jimmy Jazz i check doesn't have :-/

Originally Posted by datlovered

I'm in NYC .. can anyone let me know where i can get me a pair of Miami Nights .. every Jimmy Jazz i check doesn't have :-/

You could check the Palisades mall its not in nyc but close enough

Originally Posted by Shox23

Originally Posted by datlovered

You could check the Palisades mall its not in nyc but close enough
Champs Sports in Times Square or 125th Street...

JM

Good lookin out blossom, still gonna try to wait till the actual release day...Don't think it'll be too hard....hopefully

Miami Nights still sitting here in Milwaukee at champs in Mayfair Mall incase anyone still needs 'em.

Back
Top Bottom