Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

For those still looking like every store that got the MN in Boston area still has them. They only sold out at Niketown because they released the DB 4 the next day so a bunch of people just picked up both.

Originally Posted by funkjazzsoul

anyone ever ordered from sneaker4ever? are they legit?

weighing up whether to grab a pair from them...

“Sneaker4ever guarantee 100% authentic sneakers and accessories!! 

The Best Exclusive Sneaker Collection at a better price anywhere on the internet.

Sneaker4ever is committed to providing our customers With excellent prices and service. Your order will ship from our warehouse within 24-48 hours of your purchase, after amazon approval. We offer the hottest new Nike, Adidas, Puma and other great brands. If you have any questions feel free to contact us at sneaker4ever@gmail.com.

Exclusive kicks Better Deals only at Sneaker4ever

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WHEN DID QUICKSTRIKES START HAVING A DEFINITE RELEASE DATE?

Always. All QS means is that the product was made available to order (to retailers) late.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WHEN DID QUICKSTRIKES START HAVING A DEFINITE RELEASE DATE?

Bruh.. QS have different realms at Nike.  Literally sometimes a shoe will be decided todrop from no where.  Permitted to be produced and then dropped shipped to certain retailers...
some are let known so they can make orders for certain tier accounts. its all over the place but QS is just that a Quickstrike..

So did anyone cop the all blacks?
Doesn't seem like those sold at all

Too bad that damn code doesn't work on Sneaker St I was gonna order from them 
mad.gif

Blackouts are plain and boring. I have too many black kicks already, I only get the bright colors only. I wouldn't buy then unless they were under $100.
grin.gif
eyes.gif

I'm not into overmatching but these go perfectly with the miamis, the two in the middle are horrible though
miami-against-the-world.jpg

Miami Against The World isn't that bad, but yeah, those two shirts in the middle are hot garbage.

megatron wrote:
Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

chitown4eva wrote:

Imo, off first impression, a regular black and gold shoe would look better.  I think it would look dope with a kente type print like the Air Raid.
Read my mind.

the lining is fine. but i don't like the laces. to each his own i guess.

I would put black laces in these, keep the lining, remove that cult like piece of jewelry and make the flywire on the toe box a subtle but pops type of gold colorway.  Which by the way this colorway for some reason reminds me of the Big Stage 5's and Black history month Kobe 6's. 

all of those shirts are garbage.

why not some official univeristy of miami gear? or a simple black or white shirt? i swear some of you dudes take the matching thing too far

Heads up the Miami Nights are still at Niketown Portland, Oregon.  On another note you guys are sooo sleeping on the Scarface joints.  Anyone else notice the redish/pinkish flywire highlights on the toe box of the Miami Nights?

Took these out to the beach todaY

make sure to turn the TV on at 12:30 EST

Back
Top Bottom