Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Prada G

Why is a every other LeBron shoe a brick?
1 . Meh

2 . Greatest LeBron's

3 . Brick

4 . Second best LeBron's

5. Brick

6. Brick

7. Awesome

8. Awesome

9. Brick
uh....... no

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

although I agree with you bro ^^ but its a basic color that please everyone.

and damn them U miami joints are fire..

and damn don't wanna camp but damn
come on Fresh you dont have a pair yet?

Originally Posted by megatron

211ly52.jpg

Cannons x2, Chinas and christmas' next

all blacks and black/red if i can get hooked up on this employee appreciation.

Im Scared To Play The Waiting Game With Those UMs... Thats The Only CW I Like So Far. Miami Nights Look Good Too.
smokin.gif

1 . Meh

2 . Greatest LeBron's

3 . Brick

4 . Second best LeBron's

5. Brick

6. Brick

7. Awesome

8. Awesome

9. Brick
id ask how are the 9s considered a "brick" ..but i really dont care about your opinion 

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Man way too many shoes coming in in the next couple of weeks. Guess you gotta pick your poison huh? Nerfs, Weathermans, Cannons, Christmas 9s, concords, last shots? I know peoples wallets are going to be drained lol I know mine will
so many shoes coming out that i want.  i keep going back and forth on which ones i'm copping.
laugh.gif

I know right? I know for sure ill be stuck having to pay Reseller prices
indifferent.gif

So hard to keep up now a days. Is it just me or do the Christmas Lebrons look a bit plain
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

although I agree with you bro ^^ but its a basic color that please everyone.

and damn them U miami joints are fire..

and damn don't wanna camp but damn
come on Fresh you dont have a pair yet?

i know bro, im slacking lol. how many u own?

IDK about calling these shoes a "brick". Do you even own a pair though? I personally think these are one of the more complete lebrons in the line. The only lebrons I haven't owned are the V's and Vi's but to me these are top notch in comfort and quality. Only thing I wish was better was the fit, I hate how I have to size up on these

1 . Meh

2 . Greatest LeBron's

3 . Brick

4 . Second best LeBron's

5. Brick

6. Brick

7. Awesome

8. Awesome

9. Brick

I like how you say every other when you don't even list every other as a brick, stupid post was stupid 
indifferent.gif

The only knock on this shoe is probably the mushy zoom and hyperfuse material ( I love leather and I couldn't care about the breathability, this shoe isnt that breatheable anyway)

i went to go look at the UM pair today and while they are nice, i couldn't see myself paying anywhere near retail, especially with so many better color ways already released or soon to be

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i went to go look at the UM pair today and while they are nice, i couldn't see myself paying anywhere near retail, especially with so many better color ways already released or soon to be
Hush, Keith...

roll.gif

Miamis will be mine shortly
pimp.gif

maybe i'm going color blind, but i can't tell whether the front of these is green and white or black and white.

Miami Hurricanes x og elite socks x basketball elite shorts x nsw pullover hoody = my new lazy outfit

t7yjxu.jpg

b81xfk.jpg

btw for those of you that have worn your pairs, do you guys feel like the flywire bending and popping with your footsteps?

i remember this was very common with the Lebron 7 ps, i just hope i'm not the only one with this right now...

can someone help me find the address for house of hoops in milan?

tryin to get this female to cop the chinas for me
smile.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by funkjazzsoul

Anyone got any nice on-feet pics of the blackouts?  
happy.gif

Considering pulling the trigger.

I only have this pic but can pm you more when I wear them again.
6380619619_a64c49cc0b_z.jpg

They look real dope man. Would be great if you could PM me some more pics. I kinda feel like I should get the Cannons coz of the hype. But for some reason I just love ballin in blackout colorways. Blackouts win I think.

Back
Top Bottom