Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Those Gentry187 ID's are the best colorway I've seen of this shoe. Makes it look like something Nike would have made for Jordan or Penny. So simple yet so dope.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Got these in yesterday. I know they're ID's but they're still lebron 9's.
tongue.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NY heads Zackys (broadway) in Soho has the Cannons for 164.99. Idk about sizes but they are def on the floor.

so what do you guys think of my chances on picking up the cannons tomorrow afternoon at the mall..(miami nights at the local mall sat for awhile) ..are these predicted to sell out right away?

Originally Posted by reener

NY heads Zackys (broadway) in Soho has the Cannons for 164.99. Idk about sizes but they are def on the floor.
WAS ABOUT TO JUMP ON THE TRAIN RIGHT AFTER READING THIS!!!!

but then i called and they said no sz13.5 or 14... smh. no love for the big guys. i guess im copping online tomorrow night. it shouldn't be hard...

tongue.gif

pros: those gums soles are sick!

cons: you're basically paying 100 extra for blackouts with gum soles and a white swoosh.... and thats not cool!!!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by navychucks

Originally Posted by Jamtia

Are these going to be as limited as the South Beaches? Also how much do you think these are gonna resell for?

you exactly whats wrong with the shoe game.

Umm no? I wanna know so if I miss out on these I don't wanna get ripped off in price by high resellers.

So any final say whether the Cannons Fit True To Size? Keep hearing conflicting sentiments regrading this issues on here

gentry and his damn pics again.
laugh.gif

Nice pickup.
pimp.gif

Good luck to those wanting the Cannons.  They're nice but not nice enough for me to cop.

And for anyone interested in the Freegums they drop Dec. 31st according to NikeLebron.net.

So much releases for the 9s thus far. Still need to get the Triple Blacks and maybe the Homes and Freegums.

Are these going to be as limited as the South Beaches? Also how much do you think these are gonna resell for?

These have SO much hype I'd be surprised if they resell for any less than $3000 each shoe (do the math), plus you'll be able to get at least $600 just for the spare set of laces. Plus - if you sell the inner soles separately you'll make another grand EASILY.

Originally Posted by debs 168

So is there a midnight release tonight for the cannons?

Releasing on Eastbay in 5 hours.
For those of you buying the Cannons on Eastbay, if you use coupon code LKS1CP96 you can get something to the value of $20 for free - this is true even though the Cannons aren't eligible for further $ or % off.... Enjoy!

Originally Posted by funkjazzsoul

These have SO much hype I'd be surprised if they resell for any less than $3000 each shoe (do the math), plus you'll be able to get at least $600 just for the spare set of laces. Plus - if you sell the inner soles separately you'll make another grand EASILY.

dude said that..

Originally Posted by ceotypedoe

So any final say whether the Cannons Fit True To Size? Keep hearing conflicting sentiments regrading this issues on here
These are tight at the toes (and i dont tie my Lebrons). Thought they would loosen up a bit after a couple of wears, but no. I'm getting another pair half size up. 

Originally Posted by smzsmz

tongue.gif

pros: those gums soles are sick!

cons: you're basically paying 100 extra for blackouts with gum soles and a white swoosh.... and thats not cool!!!
eek.gif

Sometimes u just gotta pay the price. And in my case, I didn't mind at all.
pimp.gif
BTW, blackouts retail at $184 & change with tax included. I didn't pay $284 for these ID's.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

anyone knows the free shipping code on ndc?

if you're logged into your nike account you qualify for free shipping on orders over 100$

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by reener

WAS ABOUT TO JUMP ON THE TRAIN RIGHT AFTER READING THIS!!!!

but then i called and they said no sz13.5 or 14... smh. no love for the big guys. i guess im copping online tomorrow night. it shouldn't be hard...

If you wait until tomorrow they will be sold out seeing as they drop tomorrow 12/2/11

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by ceotypedoe

These are tight at the toes (and i dont tie my Lebrons). Thought they would loosen up a bit after a couple of wears, but no. I'm getting another pair half size up. 

Truth.

I had to take the insoles out after of full day of wearing them. Couldnt break them in like the VIIIs.

Back
Top Bottom