Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by EddieWinslow

Accidentally ordered 2 pair off NDC last night, called customer service and they said it was too late to cancel. Guess I'm stuck wit 2 pair smh.

thats not necessarily a bad thing bud. 

indifferent.gif
i hate Friday releases
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Yea.. Im on my awesome blossom rite now
pimp.gif

d5a16f65bbda94efef57a39027c0d45ccf8171d3_r.jpg

0b216a61b0dc9ee2ecd492e54580523dc6d53a01_r.jpg

Shout out to my connect for locking my size down and adding the discount. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

993364b06045b1b3dbf29169eb68e1ccb4faa60d_r.jpg

Great pick upsAnd since when does my user name brcome a VERB??? Lol

Thread locked for what exactly megatron?
Cubanref thanks, copped at NTNY this morning...I would've posted that, but was in such a rush to get down there that I left my phone at home 
laugh.gif

Love at 1st sight when I saw the pics, love validated seeing them in person...concords on deck & I'm gooooood 

Originally Posted by icebrgbig everAFTER

Cubanref thanks, copped at NTNY this morning...I would've posted that, but was in such a rush to get down there that I left my phone at home 
laugh.gif

Love at 1st sight when I saw the pics, love validated seeing them in person...concords on deck & I'm gooooood 

If people keep posting about buying/selling it will get locked or they will get banned
Nice pick up tuxedo!

sent just under 740 on lebrons this week
30t6p3b.gif

still need to get the ohio states, black/red, kentuckys and white/black/red witht he 50% off this weekend
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I don't think ima have my italy connect get me the chinas
tired.gif

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

another thing that has sorta pushed me away was this huge unneccessary price hike by nike almost 186 after tax and shipping for me for some retail lebron 9 and then u got the jordans about 190 after tax if im lucky enough to get them retail. forget it.
i understand completely.  the prices have pushed me away too and i'm at the point of throwing in the towel.  the lebron 9's are cool to me now, but the $170 price tag along with an almost 10% tax in california is just ridiculous to me, especially for hyperfuse materials; and don't even get me started on jordan brand.  it's just a joke what they charge for their fake leather retros.
30t6p3b.gif

they have taken the joy out of it for me...especially jordans.  the shoes i grew up with are just a thing of the past because the new ones are F grades.

Originally Posted by megatron

sent just under 740 on lebrons this week
30t6p3b.gif

still need to get the ohio states, black/red, kentuckys and white/black/red witht he 50% off this weekend
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I don't think ima have my italy connect get me the chinas
tired.gif
50% aside, any reason why you're in a rush to cop all those colorways at once? Some of them will probably sit, especially the Away & Home colorways, and you could probably get them for even cheaper down the road.

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Got my pair wondering if I should have doubled up. Also got a pair for a fellow nter Airuphere23, fighting the resellers by helping people get them at a decent price 1 person at a time.

That's what's up
pimp.gif
glad you got your pair bro

Originally Posted by icebrgbig everAFTER

laugh.gif

No problem man, glad you got your pair also
pimp.gif

I need more pics of the black/mango pair.

A look at the Dunkmans would be nice too.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

Went to a local spot today and they had one size 10 left (my size) and they also had buy one pair get another shoe (excluded brons, retros and timbs) for $10 for a holiday special so i got the cannons and ocean fog air max 90s for $190 after tax
pimp.gif
TYLERRS99 I'M ALMOST 100% POSITIVE WE BOTH COPPED THE CANNONS FROM THE SAME MOM AND POP SPOT. INSTEAD OF THE AIR MAX 90S THERE WAS ALMOST A FULL SIZE RUN OF AIR MAX UPTEMPO 2'S IN THE BLACK, WHITE, BLUE, VOLT AIR BUBBLE COLORWAY. I OPTED TO USED THE HOLIDAY SPECIAL ON THOSE INSTEAD
pimp.gif

Memphis did you hit up Velocity? Thats where I copped from man

Congrats on all those who were able to cop. I struck out on both NDC & Eastbay. Just sucks that some of the idiots are just looking for the next South Beach paid day. Hope that they restock these over the weekend or beginning part of the next week. Keep my hopes up cause due to previous hyped releases, there was always a restock and in some cases 2 - 3 restocks (Entourages, Sprites, Solar Reds). Just don't want anyone to have to pay those ridiculous resellers prices.

"DOWN WITH RESELLERS"

Just a heads up for those with Swoosh accounts... After my last post, I checked the UMs and OSUs and they say $107 but change to $170 when you click on them. This is the same thing that happened with the breds before they were actually discounted. Sooo, putting two and two together, these will be discounted within the next week or two 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom