Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Yea that we R Miami tee was ok but wayyyyy to overboard on the matching. To each his own I wouldn't though

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Some of you fashion police crack me up. I never would wear a T with a pic of the shoes or the number Jordan or crap like that but some of y'all act like unless you wear a white tee or black tee. Not sure where most of you live but I don't see people rocking tee's. Sort of hill billy-%+! around here. God forbid someone has red and black shoes with a similar color shirt. Whatever color the shoe is you have to wear the exact opposite color or your trying to match. I dunno maybe I'm not hip bit I refuse to wear an exact matching tee or a plain tee.
Took the words right out of my mouth.

Didn't work out online last night but DTLR came through for me this morning.  I really thought I was quick enough on NDC but as I was checking out with paypal it "timed out due to inactivity."  Is there a faster way to go about checking out for future reference?  Is paypal a slow way to do it?

If Anyone knows anywhere in San Diego that still has a pair of these in sizes 13-14 . Please let me know

Got all of these this week with the intention of Only 1 pair of cannons and UMiamis
30t6p3b.gif

Kentuckys and AllBlacks this sunday though. Can't stop me.
4uv0qc.jpg

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

another thing that has sorta pushed me away was this huge unneccessary price hike by nike almost 186 after tax and shipping for me for some retail lebron 9 and then u got the jordans about 190 after tax if im lucky enough to get them retail. forget it.
i understand completely.  the prices have pushed me away too and i'm at the point of throwing in the towel.  the lebron 9's are cool to me now, but the $170 price tag along with an almost 10% tax in california is just ridiculous to me, especially for hyperfuse materials; and don't even get me started on jordan brand.  it's just a joke what they charge for their fake leather retros.
30t6p3b.gif

they have taken the joy out of it for me...especially jordans.  the shoes i grew up with are just a thing of the past because the new ones are F grades.

im from illnois and i really hate eastbay now.   if the leather on the jordans were good...(b.i.n. 7 have great leather)   maybe i could understand but that is really pushing it.     the lebron 9s are an ok shoe but the price is really messed up. i feel the lebron 8s were a MUCH better value than what we have now.

Please tell me it's 150 pairs of the freegums with the special box and we're gonna get them in the regular white box

is it an official freegum design shirt(white shirt with graphics Lebron crown logo) or just a shirt that matches the freegum?

Swoosh users, Nike finally dropped the price on the brons to 105, pulled the trig on the Hurricanes.... I was in denial, but now a fan.
Not bragging or anything, just showing those who didn't see the price change. For you OSU fans who don't want to pay retail!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

is it an official freegum design shirt(white shirt with graphics Lebron crown logo) or just a shirt that matches the freegum?

I bought it from freegums' online store. A white shirt with his graphics on it.

not sure if NDC is bugging out on me but does the retail price on ALL colorways of the lebron9 really say $175????

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Swoosh users, Nike finally dropped the price on the brons to 105, pulled the trig on the Hurricanes.... I was in denial, but now a fan.
Not bragging or anything, just showing those who didn't see the price change. For you OSU fans who don't want to pay retail!
R.I.P. to my bank account.

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

not sure if NDC is bugging out on me but does the retail price on ALL colorways of the lebron9 really say $175????

Yeah I just noticed that. It's another glitch. Same thing happened with solar red 8s price. Nike owes me money now
tired.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Some of you fashion police crack me up. I never would wear a T with a pic of the shoes or the number Jordan or crap like that but some of y'all act like unless you wear a white tee or black tee. Not sure where most of you live but I don't see people rocking tee's. Sort of hill billy-%+! around here. God forbid someone has red and black shoes with a similar color shirt. Whatever color the shoe is you have to wear the exact opposite color or your trying to match. I dunno maybe I'm not hip bit I refuse to wear an exact matching tee or a plain tee.
exactly.

there is a middle ground people. plain t's and nike t's are BOTH an easy way out.

some of u just arent creative enough to pull a dope fit off...

Back
Top Bottom