Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by thapointguy

you have a gripe that I don't have an explanation for. I'm sure Nike is taking notes with all of this.

actually I do, they started to make size 7 as men's size right? Maybe that has to do with the size discrepancy.
I was saying earlier in this thread that I think part of it also has to do with that hard hyperfuse toe. It has less "give" than leather or any other material, which I think also gives the impression that the shoes feel smaller. Petrie said he and Lebron both wear true to size with the 9s, so *shrugs* lol

I went true to size as well *shrugs x3*

Yea i'm in the same boat with the true to size complaints. This is crazy. Ive NEVER had to change my size in Nikes. Not any other LeBrons, Jordans, man not even in foams. And its not even slightly uncomfortable or something I can tolerate with the insole out and thin socks. These things genuinely HURT! It's gonna be a hassle gettin a bigger size and ive liked these since I saw the 1st pics so I dont wanna sell em. SMH @ u Nike.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Anyone notice that the IX are now $175 on NDC?

oie_192334jdwJeSYs1.gif
Kanye-Shrug.jpg

Nike got explaining to do
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by denniscu

guys, I need help deciding, should I go for the cannons or the VII Red Carpets??
this wouldn't even be a hard decision for me.  red carpets all the way.  plus leather over cheap looking hyperfuse.

Kentuckys are growing on me, might consider getting them...and about the sizing yeah i got true size and a .5 bigger...the .5 bigger was def a better fit

Originally Posted by denniscu

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Originally Posted by rhester

Yeah I'd get the Red Carpets.
Agreed. I have both and the Red Carpets are a lil more 
pimp.gif
 and barely seen on the sneaker scene..
Red Carpets it is!!! Thanks!

Yes, get the RC's. Love mines, wore em a few weeks ago..... looks like sex on feet!

Originally Posted by MilXI

anyone get shipping confirmation from ndc on the cannons yet?

Nobody will until Monday/Tuesday at the earliest, Nike doesn't process/ship over the weekend.

Originally Posted by carmine23

who ever has a swoosh account you better act fast i just bought the hurricanes for $111.83 with free shipping ..glad i passed on release date ..now on to the freegums
I got lucky the other day and snagged the last pair of MN's in my size for $114 shipped off there 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by carmine23

who ever has a swoosh account you better act fast i just bought the hurricanes for $111.83 with free shipping ..glad i passed on release date ..now on to the freegums
I got lucky the other day and snagged the last pair of MN's in my size for $114 shipped off there 
pimp.gif
sick.gif
I wish i had a swoosh, bought both the Miamis and Miami Nights for retail on tuesday
30t6p3b.gif
I ain't mad though, 2 of the nicest colorways thus far

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Decided to post a little Video put out by my Homie Stickie213, Yes I Do Know Him Personally, Good Dude who Really Cares for the Sneaker game.... And is a Real Collector, Anyways Here's a little video of the Freegums Event at Shoe Gallery.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Posted with Permission... Visit Stickie213.com For More... Hope You Guys Enjoy

Great video, thanks for sharing

Originally Posted by 2t3e1a0m9

Dude wants to trade yotr 7's ds for my hurricanes... Good trade?

Yeah Hurricanes are everywhere.

Personally I wouldn't do it because I don't really mess with jordans anymore

but thats a good value trade for you

Back
Top Bottom