Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

http://help-us.nike.com/a...nswers/detail/a_id/20455

12/17/11     LeBron 9     Neptune Blue/Total Orange-Current Blue-Cops     $170     469764-800

They're on the nike.com launch list...and for $170.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Perfect execution
roll.gif

Thapointguy, my thoughts exactly, co-sign!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I know most probably don't agree but to me Cannons are >>>> Chinas.  I like Chinas but won't be too bent if I don't end up with em.
You need to see the blue in person Rich, pics don't do them justice. Cannons are nice no doubt, but that neptune blue is just vibrant.

Originally Posted by 99NikesAllDay

Chinas, the spots that are getting these, do they know yet or not?

They will at least be on NDC, it's on the launch list.  Im sure eastbayrep will drop some info soon
Got my 2 pairs of Cannons in, will definitely be getting rid of the 7.5, I can barely get my foot into them 
laugh.gif

Shout out to 23 for hooking me up with the 8.5 for retail, check his site out at 23penny.com 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Chinas or Concords??? 0 rings vs 6 rings??? I think i'm going to wait on The Chinas. Can't miss the only Jordans I never had!

That's something a ravens fan would say smh lol

So now that I think about it, the Black/Golds are listed as an elite. I wonder if those are going to be the BHM's?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by 99NikesAllDay

Chinas, the spots that are getting these, do they know yet or not?

They will at least be on NDC, it's on the launch list.  Im sure eastbayrep will drop some info soon
Got my 2 pairs of Cannons in, will definitely be getting rid of the 7.5, I can barely get my foot into them 
laugh.gif

Shout out to 23 for hooking me up with the 8.5 for retail, check his site out at 23penny.com 
pimp.gif

Eastbay said via Twitter that at this time they're not getting them. That could change.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

quick question.... will the chinas be on eastbay? im thinking about sendng back my home/scarfaces for them if they are. they're still ds. i can't afford any sneakers until the concords. flip 3s + cannons + 2 pairs of MNs + scarface/homes = OD.
We are currently not expecting to receive any shipments in for the Chinas.  We will post an update if anything comes up.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Chinas or Concords??? 0 rings vs 6 rings??? I think i'm going to wait on The Chinas. Can't miss the only Jordans I never had!

That's something a ravens fan would say smh lol
But the Ravens won a Super Bowl...............................................................................................................................

I must have been sleeping, but I definitely missed out onthe Cannons over the weekend.  I've been checking all over LA today, andthey are sold out everywhere.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I know most probably don't agree but to me Cannons are >>>> Chinas.  I like Chinas but won't be too bent if I don't end up with em.
it's all personal opinion and taste.  i like the color blue more so i like the China's, but both shoes are great colorways.

Freegum's with the red laces are a problem, might end up with those instead of Concords.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

^ They come with Red Laces yo? 
Well I saw in that video that was posted the dude Freegums had red laces in his...
That doesn't necessarily mean they will come with them, though. I hope they do.

Why do some peoples Canes have White writing on the tongue and others have Orange writing?

Originally Posted by ILHE1S

Why do some peoples Canes have White writing on the tongue and others have Orange writing?

They come with white, some people just dyed/colored theirs orange

Back
Top Bottom