Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by mrlongong

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Some Urban accounts will get China's.

MAN THIS IS GREAT NEWS IF TRUE. THOSE URBAN ACCOUNTS ARE SO EASY TO COP FROM.

urban accounts like which sites? jimmy jazz? or..

I'm  not sure about those.

A mom and pop place in my area is getting them.

has a date for the christmas ix's been set yet?

startin to change my mind on em...

Originally Posted by 99NikesAllDay

Freegums, have a lot more detail then initially thought.

http://sneakernews.com/20...-lebron-9-collaboration/

Oh, but according to some jokers around here they are just like the Scarfaces.
laugh.gif

Freegums are better than I thought, won't cop for retail but I can respect the idea and the execution

Still looking for Miami Night's in the bay area, anyone know if these are still sitting anywhere?

Im not in love with the china lebrons but have a good shot at getting them. Im wondering if i do get them what kind of trades they would fetch. Im hoping i could get some dmp vi's or maybe the upcoming concords or nerf kd iv. Im just twondering what people think would b a trade possibility for the chinas

Originally Posted by junit2321

Im not in love with the china lebrons but have a good shot at getting them. Im wondering if i do get them what kind of trades they would fetch. Im hoping i could get some dmp vi's or maybe the upcoming concords or nerf kd iv. Im just twondering what people think would b a trade possibility for the chinas

why would you buy them if you dont like them.  You can just buy the concords 1 week later.

Well like i said i think i have a better chance to get the chinas than i do concords. And def wont b able to get the nerfs which id like to.its just more of a backup plan if i cant get some of the upcoming stuff i want or some older stuff i missed.

Well like i said i think i have a better chance to get the chinas than i do concords. And def wont b able to get the nerfs which id like to.its just more of a backup plan if i cant get some of the upcoming stuff i want or some older stuff i missed.

LMAO, nobody will trade you concords for Chinas, you'd be better off just trying to cop the concords off NDC or another sit if you want them that bad
Originally Posted by JRodski

has a date for the christmas ix's been set yet?

startin to change my mind on em...

Probably going to be on Christmas day...thats how they have done it for the past couple of years

I WOULD TRADE CONCORDS FOR CHINAS. I CAN GET CONCORDS EASILY NO SWEAT.

FOR CHINAS, I WOULD HAVE TO DRIVE AN HOUR AND 45 MINUTES TO COLUMBUS TO COP IF NO MOM AND POP STORE HERE GETS THEM OR I CANT SCOOP ONLINE.

Originally Posted by fatboicrack

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

Still looking for Miami Night's in the bay area, anyone know if these are still sitting anywhere?
try downtown boston champs

Thanks but I'm in the bay area Ca bro
laugh.gif
They call the Boston area the bay area?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

LMAO, nobody will trade you concords for Chinas, you'd be better off just trying to cop the concords off NDC or another sit if you want them that bad
Lies. Concords are a  GR. Plenty of people would trade for Chinas which will be pretty damn limited. Chinas resell value will also be higher.

Yeh the reason i can get chinas easier than concords is because the chinas r gonna be lottery at my nike store. I dont have the ablility to really camp due to my work schedule so that makes it more difficult for me to get the concords because i know they will b a camp

Originally Posted by fatboicrack

try downtown boston champs

Thanks but I'm in the bay area Ca bro
laugh.gif
They call the Boston area the bay area?

i know
tired.gif
...i think theyll do a phone order since its been so long maybe not

FRONT

BACK

just got off the truck, and still cold... :up: :up: :up: :up:

Back
Top Bottom