Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Someone mention that the Champs in Tysons mall was suppose to get them I went in yesterday to ask they said no. I called today and they said no their not getting them. I don't know if their just lying to me.

Christmas came early today! Was able to grab Concords, chinas and freegums today. My steelers tickets came in from fed ex to.

To all those who hate the freegums they are fire. Couldn't pass them up. Point guy I know you passes on del sol Kobe's but go pick up your freegums!

dam im gonna be tight if i cant get these, will be money saved but still these china's are fire.. the spot on rhode island i was counting on looks like a no go, gotta try my best in the morning... good luck yall

Happy with these, but I still think I dig Cannons more.  Good luck to all those coppin' tonight and tomorrow. Didn't think I would say it, but probably worth the 170- certainly moreso than most of the JB garbage I have seen coming through the pipeline recently.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

not sure if anyone already post this pic but I noticed a PACER PE in the Bron 9's!!

There ID's youbigdummy posted those pics a few pages back

sorry for the iphone pics. wife took the camera to work 
mad.gif
. the detail on the laser print for the freegums is crazy! (puts on flame suit) I'm sort of feeling the freegums over the chinas.... will post better pics later. And to the few who asked me about concords sorry but my spot sold out before I could help any NT'ers they were all prepaid.

These are the GS Cool Greys, but the pics give us a better shot of the actual color since they aren't so dark
pimp.gif

nike-lebron-9-gs-cool-grey-1-570x427.jpg

nike-lebron-9-gs-cool-grey-2-570x427.jpg

nike-lebron-9-gs-cool-grey-3-570x427.jpg

nike-lebron-9-gs-cool-grey-5-570x427.jpg

Even the toebox of the freegums have nice detail. This isn't a loud shoe but it packs a punch with all the details.

Originally Posted by DarkMansX88

Someone mention that the Champs in Tysons mall was suppose to get them I went in yesterday to ask they said no. I called today and they said no their not getting them. I don't know if their just lying to me.
Ask again...they should have received them today...

JM

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

BigBrandon- Do you stay in Pittsburgh?

Freegums with Red laces are going to look dope.

I used to live on the hill. Now I live in SF.... Steelers are here monday night... red laces....

so free gums dont come with red laces in the box? aw man =[

but im happy i got my chinas today. shipping confirmation from premier!

Just posting an update for the LeBron 9 China launch tonight.  As of this post, we have not yet received our shipment, but we hope to receive it soon, if not later tonight.  So if we do not receive the shipment within the next few hours, any order placed tonight will be a back-order.  We are limiting them to one pair per customer and when they are shipped out, they will be double boxed.  Good luck to all those trying to order these shoes.

Here is a link to the shoes for the launch tonight:  http://bit.ly/sVPeJd

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom