Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

wow... 1st time NDC didnt work for me and EASTBAY did... no timer also... glad i got a pair! good luck to the rest of you guys

Snagged one from NDC.. Off to NT in the morning to get pair #2..
pimp.gif

Placed my order on Eastbay and NDC wouldn't even let me add to cart
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 Wanted to double up but no luck.

it said my order was submitted but i still dont have a confirmation.owell im not tripping ill just use that money for the xmas kobe7s

It was quick with Eastbay no wait time at all but, They gave me the "Due to High Traffc.. blah blah blah..." at the Checkout... It's all good Eastbay 
happy.gif

NDC came through for me this time, just waiting on my E-mail confirm... 
happy.gif
 Got my E-mail Confirm just now

Good Luck to those getting them tomorrow, Stay Warm.. 
happy.gif

Had mine in my cart ... and because they still showed on back order ... they would not let my get them being in Canada. What a joke.

Can't get stuff off of Nike, Eastbay shafts me. They could have been mine.

Holy crap holy crap...Wasn't going through on Eastbay so I tried copping from Nike to no avail. I kept trying to process order through Eastbay and it finally went through!

Wow I'm pretty stoked about this, I never, NEVER get lucky with hyped releases like this. I'm gonna use this as a huge %!@+ you to all the hypebeast resellers out there. Wow, so happy and relieved about this cop!

Back
Top Bottom