Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Jz ordered off eastbay n waited 56 mins on the gold club line n they still have them in a size 13, guys be patient,, thanks GOD i did!!!!!

What's the number? 

for everyone who has a "G" order number from Eastbay/Footlocker/Champs, give them a call and when they try and tell you that it's in the pending "order" section and that they can't do anything for you, insist that it says on their website that you were instructed to call them if you got a "G" order number.

Keep insisting and eventually, they'll put in your order manually.

She just did it for me with my Champs order and gave me a real order number and got rid of my "G" number.

Good luck fellas.

I'm on hold with Eastbay too. Man I hope they have anything from a 10.5-12
30t6p3b.gif
trying to keep hope

I wonder how much better online ordering would be if Eastbay,Footlocker and Footaction had separate stock?They say they are a separate company but they all share the same stock.

Toe box

Good luck on all copping Chinas and big ups to Premier and everyone who was able to cop this morning.

Originally Posted by nimhet

I still can't believe the Eastbay site crashed....never seen that before
I think is the same with every "major"/"hyped" release... It happened in 2009 with Space Jams, I skipped the Cool Grays and now it happened with Chinas... Good luck for those trying to get Concords online

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Jz ordered off eastbay n waited 56 mins on the gold club line n they still have them in a size 13, guys be patient,, thanks GOD i did!!!!!

What's the number? 

1 (888) 216-7584Good luck n my thoughts n prayers are with u!!!!

i used to always get even more limited releases through eastbay, i dont know why they keep changing their system... this is by far the worst, the chinas arent even THAT limited..

Im hella fearful of how the concord release will be like

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

Originally Posted by nimhet

I still can't believe the Eastbay site crashed....never seen that before
I think is the same with every "major"/"hyped" release... It happened in 2009 with Space Jams, I skipped the Cool Grays and now it happened with Chinas... Good luck for those trying to get Concords online

I hope they do something about it before next week...but I doubt it...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by azjordans

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

I'm on hold with Eastbay too. Man I hope they have anything from a 10.5-12
30t6p3b.gif
trying to keep hope
How long have you been on hold?

15 minutes the first time, then had to leave. 25 minutes on regular hotline this time and I just called the gold member hotline just in case

Originally Posted by casper90403

freegums definitely next. Might just cop for $250 right now, like I did with the China's, and avoid all this mess.
Don't do it.  Freegums will be a GR.  You shouldn't have any problems getting them.

Back
Top Bottom