Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by thethrill909

So are the Freegums going to be available at all HOH's and select other stores (I'm assuming they are going to be a QS and not a GR even though I would rather em be GR)? So far this is the only colorway I have any interest in buying. Such a clean look to em

Freegums should be available everywhere and not hard to pick up at all.  Pretty sure they even have GS sizes of them

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by thethrill909

So are the Freegums going to be available at all HOH's and select other stores (I'm assuming they are going to be a QS and not a GR even though I would rather em be GR)? So far this is the only colorway I have any interest in buying. Such a clean look to em

Freegums should be available everywhere and not hard to pick up at all.  Pretty sure they even have GS sizes of them
Nice, so I might not have to go down to King of Prussia HOH afterall lol. Hope your right about that bro

Man, I just got off the phone again with a eastbay rep and she said that they still have not received their shipment....smh

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

A big update about our Chinas stock: We have, over the past hour or two, received our shipment and are now beginning to package all active orders for shipment.  They should go out within 24 hours and we are hopeful that they ship out tonight.

EastbayRep - Ryan
Thank you Ray, Dustin, and Ryan for always helping us straighten out the random answers and info that we get from Customer service and each other.  Also, if you ever do the re-release for gold club members please post it on NT when it's going to go live because I know I and some others still never got those emails
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by funkjazzsoul

Can someone who owns the Miami Nights tell me what the actual colors are on them? Some photos make the laces look 'Hot Pink' while other photos make the laces look red.

Also is the swoosh purple? What is the 'grape' like?

Thanks
smile.gif
smile.gif

I think they call the color of the laces CHERRY....but it's definitely a HOT PINK. And the 3M swoosh is indeed PURPLE.

Thanks homie. My local sneaker store has a pair, only my size left. But for Aussie $240 I can't decide if they're worth it...
I guess EVERYONE says that the MNs look LEGIT in person... 
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

optimusp517 wrote:

Showed up 30 min before opening and long and beyond only 5-6 people in line :tongue:

Wore mine to pick up a pair for a buddy and then scooped up a 2nd pair for myself.
happy.gif

Best 30 min ever spent!

No hassle and no freezing my !@+ off!

That was you rockin chinas optimus? Thats the lil homie in the black hoodie in the first pic. I was standing next to him in copper foams.
I took him and my other lil homie up there for their first lebron purchase.. They were amped.. They kept talkin bout how they hope these are as rare as the SBs
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

We got there a few mins before you did. I was relieved when I pulled up and seen like 4 heads waitin tho.. 
More people came as the store opened.. Probably like 25 people total. I asked who came for the Jordan 14s and there was only 1 person.. 
I could've easily doubled like you but I got lucky and snagged a pair off Ndc. 
Very cool release though because I love these Chinas man.. Glad I was finally able to quench my thirst.

Word that was me.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

freegums are easy pass here but I think they did a nice job on the laser etching or whatever the portion on the white is.  I just can't see spending 170 on those as opposed to some of the other upcoming releases.
This.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I really wish they would stop using that white bottom.

THIS.

GREYS WOULD OF LOOKED BETTER WITH A BLACK BOTTOM AND SOME GREEN SPECKLES ON THE MIDSOLE.

GUESS I'M GOOD ON THE 9'S UNTIL THE DUNKMANS OR ANOTHER HOT COLORWAY RELEASES.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Going to UNDS one of these latest two pick ups to the game tonight just not sure which pair... GO STEELERS 
tongue.gif
My Niners put a whoopin on yall tonight, WOOOO! Who has it better than us?!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 Congrats on beating an injured team and losing power twice on a national stage
Who has it better than the 49ers? The Saints, Who Dat 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SJPitbull

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And I root for the 49ers!!

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

A big update about our Chinas stock: We have, over the past hour or two, received our shipment and are now beginning to package all active orders for shipment.  They should go out within 24 hours and we are hopeful that they ship out tonight.

EastbayRep - Ryan
Thank you Ray, Dustin, and Ryan for always helping us straighten out the random answers and info that we get from Customer service and each other.  Also, if you ever do the re-release for gold club members please post it on NT when it's going to go live because I know I and some others still never got those emails
grin.gif
Word

Christmas came early... Present from the gf
smokin.gif

c64368506a6ac861c51f7f6748a4b91c607e938b_r.jpg

I couldn't find a pair for the life of me and she ends up copping a pair out of nowhere, go figure, just like my Kobe Chaos' haha
man i still need these for retail

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And I root for the 49ers!!

Wore my freegums and were nice. To bad the power went out again trying to leave the stadium and we were stuck. Big Ben on 1 leg still threw for 300 yards. Oh well. Un ds'n my chinas Christmas day to warriors game. Can't wait. Edit. Ps be embarrassed that we took over candlestick tonight! And someone with reebok niner shoes stepped on the toe of my brons. Cleaned of easy with a wet napkin. White freegum laces are filthy now. Have to put the red laces in now

not feelin how they switched up the laces on the xmas and cool grey pair. they're thinner and looks weird with the shoe, but ehh...at least it's 3m

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

not feelin how they switched up the laces on the xmas and cool grey pair. they're thinner and looks weird with the shoe, but ehh...at least it's 3m

THIS. Looks cheap IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom