Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

30 min wait. I swear, Nike is starting to make me leave this +%#+ alone for good. Does it really have to be this hard to give them $200? Can't just make a dope sneaker and let the people make or break it. Gotta force them to eat it up by making it limited. I'm done chasing shoes.

earvcunanan wrote:
One thing I forgot to do was to add the gift box option. I haven't ordered from Eastbay since like February, do they double box now or not?

I got my chinas from eastbay and they were double boxed.

Originally Posted by LegendarySeason

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

One thing I forgot to do was to add the gift box option. I haven't ordered from Eastbay since like February, do they double box now or not?

my brother ordered his cannons from eastbay & they got shipped in a bag but the box was still intact... no damages whatsoever. those lebron boxes seem a bit more durable than the regular nike boxes so it should be able to withstand some slightly rough shipping conditions
Thanks for the info!

pimp.gif

Went through!! Dont have received confirmation, but this time my order doesnt start with an awful "G"!!! 
Im Happy. 

Good luck to everybody trying to cop!!

christmas lebron and kobe copped from eastbay over the phone, $349.98 total, no tax and free shipping
pimp.gif
i also had them in my cart online but the wait time was 54 minutes, at the same time i was on hold on eastbay until 11 07 pm central and then the rep picked up and i was good. as soon as i hung up the kobes in my sz sold out, counter still ticking down for the lebrons. i might double up if there still in stock when the timer is up.

checkout is down to an hour now.... but while we wait for out "sorry this item is out of stock" messages let me ask you a question NT. is it normal to not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours from NDC? i scored my size 14 last night and didn't hear anything yet. still saying in progress on the order screen. im sweating bullets over here because if i dont get them tonight from eastbay and ndc cancels then im in the crapper.

I just sent an e-mail to Eastbay asking to double box and to just charge it to my account. If not, no big deal as long as the shoes don't get crushed.

Originally Posted by poosht

Man eastbay has screwed me twice now...First with the Concords and now this...Both times I was able to add the shoes to my cart immediately after it was made available and went to checkout and says wait time is 32 hours...++$ is up with that...OK, maybe for the Concords but the Lebron's? I've been pretty successful with getting hot shoes from eastbay when they release in the same manner and the most I ever waited was 15 minutes but 32 hours...

I think its either a browser issue or cache issue...Just launched Safari on my mac and the wait time is 57 minutes...Don't think the lebrons will last till then...

So for those still waiting, maybe try to open a different browser and check your wait time...Might get lucky...

Originally Posted by torres

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Got through and used my 20%off giftcard
pimp.gif

did you buy the gift card they recently issued? thought you can't use it after the 26th

It's the 26th now on east coast....and in email it says giftcard was active and could be used right away soon as I got it.

Got confirmation e-mail just a minute ago... For the first time I score on a "mayor" release... Im kinda happy

I was able to add to cart and checkout with no timer at all, never seen that happen on Eastbay before.

Then again, I tried to immediately get the Lebrons and Durants -- and struck out on both.

Back
Top Bottom