Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

i honestly dont know where to find the sku and every other number i looked up on google gave 0 results.

i might be late, but anyone else notice the cool greys and the xmas brons have different type laces?

what i mean is that they are thin compared to all of the other colorways.

cool greys look like some ID's they have sitting around at Nike Town. Not feeling them at all. Tough to live up to Cool Grey 8's.

30 old? Jay-Z and Kanye are both above 30 and rock crazy %$%. Just cuz your 30 that doesnt mean you will look imature rocking bright kicks. I am 30, rock bright kicks, but I just dress them down with mature threads

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

those greys should hit the outlets few months after it releases. unless it's QS LOL

roll.gif
 Nike puts that limited tag on something and all of a sudden everybody and their momma's gotta get a pair. I feel you on the greys, they just don't pop like the other colorways. Even for an all grey shoe they're just too muted.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Blackouts 109 at athletes foot. Thank you good man. Going to try and find an athletes foot and pick up a pair.

I haven't seen an Athlete's Foot in ages. I think they are East Coast only now.

The Cool Greys need white laces or something. I got the Cool Grey 8s but Im not really feeling them on the 9s, maybe seeing them in person will change my mind

Lebron wearing Freegums and Bred with red laces
LeBron+James+Boston+Celtics+v+Miami+Heat+8XsqO5RpMzZl.jpg

LeBron+James+Boston+Celtics+v+Miami+Heat+rxal7jr1--l.jpg

LeBron+James+Boston+Celtics+v+Miami+Heat+S_mZDp1vtd_l.jpg

ap-201112282059755518898.1.jpg

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by sneakermane

I don't know where u cats live at....but you can wear ANY pair of 9s released & look fine as long as you aren't matching to a tee. Chi Mcbride is almost 50. You gonna tell that man he's too old to be wearing sneakers?!
When Tinker Hatfield throw on some Jays....he's too old to be doing that #%&@?

There is NO AGE LIMIT to wearing sneakers as long as you still dress your age. If your outfit is muted.....any one of these Lebrons are a GO!
I'll throw on cannons with blue jeans, a plain grey hoody & an Oriole fitted in a minute.

pretty much nailed it. I'm mid-30 and wear sneakers daily. All colors, all styles. I usually dress down so my shoes are the only really standout part of whatever I'm wearing...and I'm okay w/that
laugh.gif
you two killed it! I'm 19 and this is exactly what i wear! girls love it too
smile.gif

Just got the Christmas from NDC today...those soles look like a blanket of snowflakes, all shiny.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Blackouts 109 at athletes foot. Thank you good man. Going to try and find an athletes foot and pick up a pair.

I haven't seen an Athlete's Foot in ages. I think they are East Coast only now.

Weak! I went by marina square in San leandro and gone. Wife said been gone for years. Guess I'll still be waiting

Originally Posted by andfattoo

cool greys 9's look a lil better than the 8's imo, but im not in a rush to go them.

for real? To each his own i guess. 8's are pure sexyness. I walk around butt naked in those around the crib on every second tuesday of the month, just to remind myself.

Cool Grey 8s > *
Still wear my CG 8s all the time... just not feeling the CG 9s. The Big Bangs are growing on me... I'm guessing that once I see them in person it's going to be an auto-cop
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Fresh Money wrote:

like i said in my previous posts....i refuse to pay retail for all other colorways.... 
pimp.gif

freegums next...big bangs,dunkmans,griffeys, etc, ALL OF EM !!!! 
nice group of 9's

would like to see that not paying retail
roll.gif
roll.gif

i meant for BRED,white/red,kentuckys, OSUs, blackouts all those colorways that are sitting at my footlocker and no one buying them...ima pay retail only for those releases everyone hypes up. LOL trust me !! LOL 

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Fresh Money wrote:

like i said in my previous posts....i refuse to pay retail for all other colorways.... 
pimp.gif

freegums next...big bangs,dunkmans,griffeys, etc, ALL OF EM !!!! 
nice group of 9's

would like to see that not paying retail
roll.gif
roll.gif

i meant for BRED,white/red,kentuckys, OSUs, blackouts all those colorways that are sitting at my footlocker and no one buying them...ima pay retail only for those releases everyone hypes up. LOL trust me !! LOL 
OH so you just gonna get the ones that everyone hypes up? 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom