Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

does jimmyjazz double box single shoe purchases
eyes.gif

i was just thinking about copping. but that white lace makes them wack to me, and i'm lazy enough to not try and locate a red lace that looks raw in them. i'll wait for the big bangs

Nike still having trouble I'm about to go to sleep if they still have them in the morning good for me if not oh well on to the big bangs and dunkmans

still on my list are the Freegums, Dunkmans, Griffeys and possibly the big bangs..doubt im gonna end up getting all four tho!

Went ahead and copped from FinishLine. Not really worried about dropping a couple extra dollars for shipping....these are the cleanest 9s to drop yet IMO

Copped a pair from Finishline.Why can't they all be this easy.Going to head over to the HOH in Milan to see if they have them so I can have a pair to wear for New Years!!!

I just placed my order with eastbay thru the phone, surprisingly i was only on hold for about 2 min....i'm done tonight, NDC is #$$+**! kidding me!

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

Wow, NDC will not release tonight!!~

that's really messed up! everyone just call eastbay, I was able to manage to get thru in less than 5 min

Since Freegum are GR and GR Brons move pretty slow here in Socal so im going to try tomorrow to see if i can use coupon + gift cards.

BTW just wore my v2 Entourage 8 to grab some late night snack and forgot how comfortable the 8 was
pimp.gif
. Entoure 8 > China 9

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Since Freegum are GR and GR Brons move pretty slow here in Socal so im going to try tomorrow to see if i can use coupon + gift cards.

BTW just wore my v2 Entourage 8 to grab some late night snack and forgot how comfortable the 8 was
pimp.gif
. Entoure 8 > China 9

smokin.gif
best lebrons...8>9

anyone read this btw? http://bleacherreport.com...lebron-9-christmas-shoes

"Christmas-themed shoes that make people look like holly, jolly morons are nothing new, and the new Nike LeBron 9 "Christmas" shoes will ensure that the epidemic doesn't die out any time soon.

Let's take a look at this festive nightmare to see how these kicks grade out.

"Wow" Factor: 9 out of 10

"Wow, those are some of the ugliest shoes I've ever seen."

If you're going for shock value, these shoes may be worth the purchase. The almost-uniformly red shoes are sure to make everyone stop and stare at your feet. The eyesore of a color scheme lacks appeal but won't have any trouble drawing attention.

Design: 3 out of 10

The flamboyant Christmas colors make these shoes the perfect accessory to the sweater featuring a dog wearing a Santa hat that your great Aunt Tillie got you.

Seriously? It's hard not to go in Grinch mode upon seeing these shoes. The overall design of the LeBron 9s is the only thing saving these kicks from producing a 1 out of 10 in the design department.

Overall Swag Grade: 1 out of 10

Unless you are LeBron James on Christmas Day (and chances are you aren't), you have no business wearing these shoes. Anyone wearing these shoes on a day other than Christmas is going to look completely out of place and ridiculous.

Odds are you don't have the swag to pull these shoes off even on Christmas. They're far too expensive to splurge on to wear to an ugly sweater party and though there are LeBron 9s that are certainly worth purchasing, these are an embarrassing addition to the LeBron collection."

i'm real salty about this article. i dont believe these guys have any business writing sneaker reviews. i just got my xmas 9's in the mail today and i wore them out... i almost felt stupid for wearing them or even for buying them after stumbling upon this article.

then i remembered that i dont give a crap what some uneducated, non-sneaker enthusiast has to say about the kicks we choose to buy, collect and wear.

so stupid.

Back
Top Bottom