Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Since when did a shoe have to be flamboyant and out there and crazy for it to be a hot shoe? Every time someone says that shoe is boring how? Because its not 15 different colors. I like both loud shoes and nice simple shoes.

Every shoe that's not loud isn't boring.

Dudes killing shoe lines wanting every shoe to be a neon rainbow or it's not hot or boring

Dudes fighting over Concords but if they werent an iconic shoe they would sit because it's to plain? Stop it.

never liked any of the hornet colorways. I copped all V1 and V2 8s last year except for the SLH colorway and these I admit looks better than the 8 SLH but still too much purple for my liking.

BigBrandon..... Kudos.

You give Cannons to these dudes. Now every release has to be Cannons?
Every shoe has to have ice soles or BLACK speckled midsoles?!

Please, Please, Please....when these SLHs drop, you guys continue to not like & EZ pass so I can cop my pair with ease.
Thank you kindly.

i like the 9s but i cant justify paying retail for a sneaker that has no leather and is 100 % man made materials, nike is really maximizing their profits with this one

Originally Posted by sneakermane

BigBrandon..... Kudos.

Please, Please, Please....when these SLHs drop, you guys continue to not like & EZ pass so I can cop my pair with ease.
Thank you kindly.

Exactly. I'll try and secure my pair. Nobody is going to like every show but I'm just glad we can even get these colorways. Heat colors are similar to Chicago. We could go back to getting only different variations of red black and white shoes like with J's when he was playing then closer to summer maybe getting a navy or obsidian color thenaybe a lowtop with brighter colors but that was it. Bron still has to wear a shoe to play in but I guess that's "boring" now. I like the SLH but yeah prefer the SLH 8's but like he said every release can't be cannons or have ice bottoms. (would be nice though lol)

Originally Posted by lalo1333

i like the 9s but i cant justify paying retail for a sneaker that has no leather and is 100 % man made materials, nike is really maximizing their profits with this one

No disrespect but you live in the Jordan brand forum and will pay for that? That small piece of leather on the ankle of the 11's deserves a $200 price tag?Strictly quality speaking not appeal of course. Let Bron do his thing

The SLH joints are hard man. Raw. They are killing the 9s and I love it. I only have the UM and freegums so far. These will be next up.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

BigBrandon..... Kudos.

Thank you kindly.
Co-sign.   The fact that every Bron has to have speckles now is hilarious to me.

Of course, all this %#%+ talk will be non existent when the SLH drop.   

136348178.jpg

When its all said and done, ya'll gonna respect the scarfaces, which look even better with black laces
pimp.gif

I'm a hypocrite for sayin this, but those shoes look like some kinda bad faux shiet. But, hell man imma still cop dat shiet...

Not all of my brons.. My V1 8's are in the garage whooped from hooping (except SB's).. Wearing my BRED 9's today and didn't want to post doubles but here are some of my Lebron 8's and 9's 
pimp.gif
.. Keep up the good work JP...

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by lalo1333

No disrespect but you live in the Jordan brand forum and will pay for that? That small piece of leather on the ankle of the 11's deserves a $200 price tag?Strictly quality speaking not appeal of course. Let Bron do his thing
THIS!!!

Nice Pics EC... If we don't get a solid release date in January for a new release date I'm picking up those UM's. Look way to nice

Thanks! I actually wore my UMs today at the mall. First time wearing the 9s, in fact. Mad comfy and light. Can't wait to try them out on the court.

Impulse buy...I'm a sucker for white/black shoes. Only complaint is they fit a tad bit bigger compared to my Cannons.

Back
Top Bottom