Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

a152689603ce5c76cb5ff9765851fb514d6205d1_r.png

I actually would've preferred something like this just add some purple or teal speckles to the midsoles and add some logos

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by lalo1333

i like the 9s but i cant justify paying retail for a sneaker that has no leather and is 100 % man made materials, nike is really maximizing their profits with this one

No disrespect but you live in the Jordan brand forum and will pay for that? That small piece of leather on the ankle of the 11's deserves a $200 price tag?Strictly quality speaking not appeal of course. Let Bron do his thing
THIS!!!
Truer words have never been spoken

^would cause sb type hysteria if they did.

I wouldn't mind a black and gold or white and gold "big stage" type of release or pack. Think that would kill the 9's. White with a gold swoosh white with gold lining 3m laces similar to christmas. Gold air bubble and back logo instant cop

January 2, 2012 - Atlanta Hawks at Miami Heat
from tonight's game
hwkatmia010212m1.jpg

1cd6d00c4d953100030f6a7.jpg

LeBron wearing white/black/red "Scarface" LeBron 9's

Mario Chalmers wore the white LeBron 8 V/3's
hwkatmia010212m11.jpg

For those that don't have the Home and Away yet,you can now use your discount codes for them on Footlocker. I think 15% right now is the highest discount code I could find.

i think the new hornet 9's are dope, last years were dope also, like this paur better.. i doubt they will be as comfy as the v2's though, still fire

i'll tell ya whhut, ehh heh heh...

the scarfaces lookin better and better...

on sale cop, as well as the away breds.

and ima a fan of kobe sigs but, this year? them thangz are gettin left behind somethin crazy...

avar needs to start pitchin heat...

SLH's look too girly IMO. I can do purp or pink on a shoe as long as it's kept to a minimal. But this looks like a straight up chick shoe. Pass.

Hopefully we get a BHM shoe for Lebron. Last year Kobe got a pair. Durant did Af1 but no Lebron. Didn't even get a sample unreleased pair.

Hopefully we get a BHM shoe for Lebron. Last year Kobe got a pair. Durant did Af1 but no Lebron. Didn't even get a sample unreleased pair.

Don't worry Brandon, All three are set to drop together around end of February. The will share the same main color called Mid Fog whatever that means

Durant had a PE pair, they didn't release them.

Ok cool. Hopefully they look nice. Yeah I remember durant had an unreleased pair but I don't even remember Bron having that.

The UM's are so underrated kinda mad I missed out on swoosh. And now I'm starting to wonder if I should have gotten the Christmas 9s im starting to see better and better pictures.

Back
Top Bottom