Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Seems like OSU brons are only good for taking laces from.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Lets get some Lebron WDYWT goin in here
pimp.gif
This...i wonder how yall are pulling off the wilder CW's, because so far I just seen overmatching with polos with 10 million different orange, green, volt, yellow, etc. stripes and some bugle boy jeans

word people are gonna regret not buying these kicks in the fututre..

had no idea the mn's had purple fly wire, those are dope...

I'm a die hard Jordan fan... But these lebrons.... The 8s are my favorite shoes period out of the last 5 to 10 years. The 9 is slowly creeping up. Great great great job JP. That man is truly killing it right now. The hornets and big bangs are mos def taking priority to any kicks comin out soon. That means the 4s, the 10s, the yeezy 2s. These Brons are too raw man.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by mri95

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Lebrons > jordan retros
lol chill out
Nah. The man is right. Unless u like getting ripped off by their horrible quality and prices.
Lebrons cost more than retros. Quality wise, yes Lebrons > Jordan, but visual appeal wise, Jordans > 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by mri95

lol chill out
Nah. The man is right. Unless u like getting ripped off by their horrible quality and prices.
Lebrons cost more than retros. Quality wise, yes Lebrons > Jordan, but visual appeal wise, Jordans > 

Well thats a personal opinion, when you start seeing the same shoe design over and over again to some it gets really old REALLY FAST..Thats why I can't do Jordans anymore, i grew tired of them.....But I will be getting the play off 12s in april tho!! 
pimp.gif
 I need those again!

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by DarkMansX88

JP commented on LeBron's twitpic of the Dunkman's and said "wait till they see the 10!"

roll.gif
 creating the hype EARLY
I see he's already developing the 10s. Nice, can't wait to see how those turn out.

Originally Posted by OneManDeep

what would be a reputable place that would get in the lebron galaxy (big bang)?

Just wait for the drop and details. If you try and get them now you won't be getting the full package extra laces and whatever else comes with them

meant to post this last week

Mario Chalmers played in the Freegums against the Pacers. Lebron wore "Scarface's", Norris Cole wore Soldier V's, George Hill wore Soldier I's

136435040.jpg

x910.jpg
136433771.jpg

qxnb5h.jpg
136433774.jpg

5866326.jpg
5867178.jpg

nike lebron james 9 ix freegums, scarface, miami heat

@KingJames' sneaker options for tonight. yfrog.com/kldlygjj

dlygj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom