Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

^^^ Laces are 
pimp.gif

Not really excited about anything JB so far this year except for playoff XII's.Lebrons getting most my money...

Originally Posted by MartyMcLea

Not really excited about anything JB so far this year except for playoff XII's.Lebrins getting most my money...

That's exactly how I feel. I want the Chi Xs but not much else is exciting for the first few months. I need the SLH and Big Bang 9s!!

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by Derekwockee

Me and my friend were discussing lace changes on the Freegums and it somehow ended up on how it would look with the patterned laces. He sketched them up real quick, and this is how they turned up.

image_1.jpg

image_2.jpg

image_3.jpg

image_4.jpg
Those laces are beautiful. That's what they should've packed into the box as extra laces. Any chance you can do a black based lace with white art?
HOW THE EFF DID HE DO THAT?

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

BTW, just wanted to ask if anyone had any requests/recommendations for the first page?

Are the SLH's on there ? If ima missin em sorry, if not can you throw em on there please ???

Cant stop peepin em 
happy.gif

thanks for all the work u put in on this too man !!!!

Ah! Can't believe I forgot those up there, I think they were up there then I changed everything around with the release date fiasco a few nights ago 
embarassed.gif

Fixed it now! Right below the big bangs

Anything else from anyone? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by BronLe

I think it's obvious that Lebrons will outsell Retro Jordans within under 10 years...

Eventually, they're gonna run out of 1-14 Jordans to drop, and after that, the only hot ones are the 16s, 17s, and 21s...

I think the success of Retro Lebrons 1-6 depends on how they market them and what Retro+ Colorways they do...And if they get the hybrid treatment like Penny.
They said this 5 years ago, wait, they said this 10 years ago and JB is still kicking. All JB is doing is changing colorways on a shoe that is over 20 years old and they still dominate over Lebrons (and Kobes) combine. I know yall some die hard Lebron fans and all but lets be realistic, the Lebron line caters to small percentage of fans, while JB is on a whole different level, from babies, teens, your girlfriend, business men, the president and retirement home dudes. Jordan and he shoes have a legacy, Lebron and his shoes don't... yet. 

couldnt have said it better myself. i never see girls wearing lebrons but girls in jordans are everywhere. i think teenagers are starting to lean over to the nike side (lebron, kobe and durant) because the line for the x-max pack was crazy but still nowhere near as crazy as the concords

Originally Posted by AMdoctor

I think it's obvious that Lebrons will outsell Retro Jordans within under 10 years...

Eventually, they're gonna run out of 1-14 Jordans to drop, and after that, the only hot ones are the 16s, 17s, and 21s...

I think the success of Retro Lebrons 1-6 depends on how they market them and what Retro+ Colorways they do...And if they get the hybrid treatment like Penny.
They said this 5 years ago, wait, they said this 10 years ago and JB is still kicking. All JB is doing is changing colorways on a shoe that is over 20 years old and they still dominate over Lebrons (and Kobes) combine. I know yall some die hard Lebron fans and all but lets be realistic, the Lebron line caters to small percentage of fans, while JB is on a whole different level, from babies, teens, your girlfriend, business men, the president and retirement home dudes. Jordan and he shoes have a legacy, Lebron and his shoes don't... yet. 

couldnt have said it better myself. i never see girls wearing lebrons but girls in jordans are everywhere. i think teenagers are starting to lean over to the nike side (lebron, kobe and durant) because the line for the x-max pack was crazy but still nowhere near as crazy as the concords

I agree also and I'm starting to get sick of Jordans but I still always end up getting a pair of them lol and I honestly didn't hop on Lebron's until I copped my South Beach 8's and the 9's are crazy but some of the older Lebron's where 
sick.gif
 at first so i don't see how they could become a retro and out sell Jordan retro's, just keeping it real but the Lebron 9 truly out weights all the Jordans I seen coming out for 2012 because it's a more fresher and new shoe imo. I also actually say a sexy girl rocking the Christmas Lebron 9's this weekend
smokin.gif
 and they looked good on her so who knows what the future truly holds

someone was asking about sizing a couple of pages back. I would almost suggest going 1 full size on the IX. But it does depend on your foot shape. If you have a flat fat foot that would be perfect. These don't fit like the V2's.
In the V2 I can wear a size 9 easy because the metail is softer and more flexable. But in the V3 PS and V1 I need a 9.5 becuase it harder even after beating it in. So I did the same with tne IX and they fit perfect. Thick or thin sock.
I haven't played in them yet.

Originally Posted by AMdoctor

I see females in Brons all the time, but its mostly because I put them on them. (they wear them on some casual !$+)
At most from what I have seen only the hip "Cool" famales wear Lebrons.
The want to be in the in crowd (lets get these Concords because everyone else is getting em) at all times girls are the ones who wear Jordans.

Thats just from what I seen here in Saint Louis..
obviously its diffrent else where.

Anyone think I should trade my DS Concords and $100 for NDS SB 8's? Don't even want the concords, they just fell into my lap

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Anyone think I should trade my DS Concords and $100 for NDS SB 8's? Don't even want the concords, they just fell into my lap

Depends on what "NDS" means to the seller. But I guess since you "don't even want the concords" this may be the easiest way to get rid of them while obtaining a shoe you want. It's hard to answer questions like this because every single person is different. Is the South Beach 8 one of your grails? Do you need money (could just sell the DS Concords and get some $$$)? How beat up are those "NDS" South Beaches? Are you more of a Jordan or a Lebron guy (when it comes to sneakers)? Personal preference always seems to win out on trades like this. For me, if I didn't want the Concords anyway and the "NDS" means worn less than 10 times, then I'd pull the trigger.

Nt fam I need some help.... those of u who have been on lebrons since the begining can help.... what are the lebron II midsole made of? Phylon, cushlon, polyurethane?? I searched in the archives and found nothing.... even Google it... anybody have any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom