Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Mangos are slightly growing on me. Theres still just something about them that doesnt make me go wow. Maybe its a colorway you need to see in person.

I checked out the OSU today in Champs, and damn. Looking at them up close, they are really nice. Maybe not casually (although Meek pulls it off decently), it would look killer on the courts.

How you gone tell him what size he is. You dudes be on one I swear. You can tell his size even though two days ago you got on dude stomping the kobes in his Christmas brons because he said he was short because of his calf size?

Is it oochie Wally Wally or is it one mic? Is it black girl lost or shorty owe you for ice? Make up your mind gotti

Originally Posted by bigj505

sneakermane - i dont think its u thats mad. its TheyHateMe. dude been going ham on everyone that says a negative word about the shoe like hes got stock in nike or something
laugh.gif

QFT...though I was the only one that noticed it, kid is mad annoying...
Originally Posted by marsloves

Got them two days ago from the mail, these look AMAZING in person ! They have a blue glow in the dark tint in the shade and a green one in pure darkness. The left pair has the cannon laces and the right pair has its og laces, sorry for the bad quality
frown.gif

These run true to size IMO, the toebox is waayyy different from the cannons

What website did you get them from? Not trying to blow the spot up or nothing, but ive never had a shoe feel different based on colorways alone...

sneakermane - i dont think its u thats mad. its TheyHateMe Gottips3. dude been going ham on everyone that says a negative word about the shoe like hes got stock in nike or something 
laugh.gif
Fixed. 
Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

sneakermane - i dont think its u thats mad. its TheyHateMe. dude been going ham on everyone that says a negative word about the shoe like hes got stock in nike or something
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Why would I be mad?

Because someone does not like the shoes? You can't be serious? What anyone has to say about the shoe is their own opinion and I have nothing to do with that. 

Whether someone likes the shoe is their own concern.

The only thing I point out is the anger everyone had towards the 9 in the beginning, and how almost everyone loves them now.

I liked the 9s from the get go, so why would I be mad?
laugh.gif

I wish I did have stock in nike tho, I would be making a killing right now!

Anyway hope the release date for the Big Bangs will be Feb 25th, if so sign me up for 3 pairs. 1 to rock, 2 to keep DS! #Woooo!!!

xZTXP.gif

*reported*
BTW, Lebron aint sleeping with you anytime soon, so fall back. You were better off lowkey posting on your 4th screen name, but your ADHD is acting up again and hormones are leaving a stench in the thread.

Thanks to oneness for coming thru!!!!! Now i can start my bday in vegas right!!!

If yall havent cop....

I dont kno wat yall waiting for

Went to see Man On A Ledge. It was ok....

I unds UKs. Lady friend unds Black/Cements. UKs are definitely underrated but dope nonetheless.

^^^I don't care about all of the hyped colorways, the Kentucky's are still the number 1 colorway to me. The only reason why they don't get more love is bcuz they werent limited.

january 27, 2012 - miami heat, new york knicks, lebron james, 9, ix, nike iD, player exclusive, p.e.
a few more pics

1546qnst56.jpg

479cad833ad93a7a993336d.jpg

06ba39ab3cc3b3e6ed3b2fb.jpg

44095cd45371069212625f618a025867-getty-137821672.jpg

baca2a8ef871801d497bd2e.jpg

1a83542af0d0f1d6fbe5c8d.jpg

c086ab79eb72f1b9db66556.jpg

137818989.jpg
137821256.jpg

n3jexst56.jpg

14f1256eada42c223915dc9.jpg

bfkdest56.jpg

xcvmjst56.jpg

x999.jpg

Lebron's white/red-black Lebron 9 P.E.'s

oh and to earvcunanan i was just saying they looked a little big in that pic. Other than that nice shirt and shoe combo my g.

I agree about going a half size up on these. My UMs were a 10 and felt really snug, particularly around the big toe. Got a 10.5 in the Freegums and they fit perfect.

Back
Top Bottom