Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by Shox23

Nike-LeBron-9-Black-History-Month-02.jpg

Nike-LeBron-9-Black-History-Month-03.jpg

Nike-LeBron-9-Black-History-Month-04.jpg

i hope they make it to outlets

Pics do make them look better. Upgraded from an EZ Pass to a Cop on discount.
But imagine the same shoe with an icy sole around that bottom pattern. An icy sole would of made me cop on release day.
they dont look bad, but they look too close the cool grey imo.

Glad the BHMs are too exciting. All I need from LeBron this month is the ASG shoe. Everything else is on the back burner until a later date.

Naw I like the cg's a lot more then the BHM but I think they look different. The BHM have more of a Miami might with black laces in them feel to me but it will really be a game time decision on them. I see nothing about them which screams out must cop.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by JRodski

new BHM pix seal the deal, glad they look nothing like the stock photo. would like to see more colors on the tongue and sole but thats not a deal breaker for me.

bhm>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bangs

solid color combos kill HYPE everytime in my book...

Which part of the Kente cloth are you referring to as being a solid color combo. Like I said yesterday the bhm's aren't horrible but no way are they a must cop or IMO can even be compared to the bangs. There will be plenty hype for the BHM because they will be limited but I can't see myself copping unless it's a walk in with no camp and there sitting.
there will be plenty of hype for BHM's b/c they're limited?
laugh.gif

Soooooo im guessing the bangs are GR's now or somethin? last time I checked, those are limited too... AND they have stars/constellations in the sockliner, AND they're bright orange, AND the soles GLOW.
indifferent.gif

You may genuinely like the shoe for what it is but lets not kid ourselves... The BEAST will be out for those...

also the "kente cloth" is being used sparingly. Small doses is best for that pattern of loud colors. its only being used in the lining and lacelet tab. its not all over the uppers. The shoe is blk/grey for the MOST part.

like I said... solid colorway.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by StayFresh365

Just went to Champs and the Miami Night's are still out there in an 11.5 if u get them to do a store check

Yeah, they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Mine finally arrived at my local store (Houston) from Miami. Shouts out to Dolphin Mall. These are still around in the Miami/Hollywood, FL area Champs in various sizes as of last week. I suggest you do your own homework first, as opposed to trusting Champs outdated stock system. I had to learn the hard way and almost missed out on a pair.
Lmao yeah, they are still chilling here.

I love the scarface but even after seeing them out the outlet I couldn't make myself buy them. Still waiting on them to hit the hash wall. I saw a dirty pair and it scared me how the flywire cover portion turned like yellow. Don't know if they was from heavy wear or they just turn that way after a while

anyone know??

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

new BHM pix seal the deal, glad they look nothing like the stock photo. would like to see more colors on the tongue and sole but thats not a deal breaker for me.

bhm>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bangs

solid color combos kill HYPE everytime in my book...

Which part of the Kente cloth are you referring to as being a solid color combo. Like I said yesterday the bhm's aren't horrible but no way are they a must cop or IMO can even be compared to the bangs. There will be plenty hype for the BHM because they will be limited but I can't see myself copping unless it's a walk in with no camp and there sitting.
there will be plenty of hype for BHM's b/c they're limited?
laugh.gif

Soooooo im guessing the bangs are GR's now or somethin? last time I checked, those are limited too... AND they have stars/constellations in the sockliner, AND they're bright orange, AND the soles GLOW.
indifferent.gif

You may genuinely like the shoe for what it is but lets not kid ourselves... The BEAST will be out for those...

also the "kente cloth" is being used sparingly. Small doses is best for that pattern of loud colors. its only being used in the lining and lacelet tab. its not all over the uppers. The shoe is blk/grey for the MOST part.

like I said... solid colorway.

Never said the big bangs werent limited. Never said the beast wont be out for them. You said solid color over hype so I said the BHM will have plenty hype once the limited tag goes on. It never fails. Last year the bhm's were more limited then all star pairs (excluding Bron since his pair didn't release) so the hype beast will be out in full affect for both colorways. And you dont have to quote kente cloth that's what it is and being a black kid in the early 90's I've had my fair share of kente cloth. Don't really need it on my shoes in 2012 but it serves a purpose so no hate.

After seeing the BHM Air Force 1's, I was really hoping that the Brons would have the same icy sole with the pattern underneath. Wonder if they're coming with extra laces?

African print laces and clear soles would've brought the beasts out.

These are what's up though. Nothing too crazy, I'll cop when I get around to it.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Man, still having a hell of a time finding Cannons, Hurricanes, or Miami Nights. Someone in here mentioned that Champs would do store transfers for MN's. I went to the Champs in Pentagon City and dude was incredibly unhelpful, hyping how limited they were and telling me they were "sold out store wide", he didn't even attempt to look. Riiiight. Found that really hard to believe.

Then could only find Hurricanes in a size 8... meh...

Also-- question... I want to get the Laser Pinks for my girl. Anyone know the best price I'll be able to find those for, should I just bite the bullet and pay retail?
http://www.jimmyjazz.com/...er/469764102?color=Green
IF you are a 9.5 or 13 there are the hurricanes, I knew people would regret sleeping on those.  I saw they were slowly disappearing on swoosh so I had to cop

Originally Posted by Jordanhead3387

when are swingmans releasing? i need em in my life!

It's on the first page, I've been keeping everything up to date. March 3rd, along with the dunkmans and mangos

Nice price for those MN's, just hooked a fellow NT'er up with one for retail and another for retail on the Christmas 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

African print laces and clear soles would've brought the beasts out.

These are what's up though. Nothing too crazy, I'll cop when I get around to it.

I Agree, African print laces and clear soles would've been nice!

I'm really let down with the pictures of the BHM's but I need to see them in person before I make a decision. They all make a different impression in person.

I'm liking the BHM. Wonder if there will be a second pair of laces.

That news about translucent soles is music to my ears.

I'm ready for those translucent soles even though I prob won't be id'n a pair until mid march anyways. I need to pick up all the regular releases this month and 3/3 before I grab an id pair.

Air-Knight has the Summit Lakes for $240...shipping is $40 though -_-

Sold out of the Big bangs

got to see lebron play in person for the first time tonight..lebron went off in the first quarter with 24
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom