Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Started late. But today I got the UKs today. They had to stock locate so they'll arrive later this week.

So far I got the Black/Red, UKs on the way and a ID coming in a few weeks hopefully. I got Lebron fever again.

Oh my Cincy area people. A worker from Champs in Florence Mall was telling that there is a rumor that Kenwood is getting a HOH since Footlocker closed. Cross your fingers.
YES!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 bout time we get some love

Started late. But today I got the UKs today. They had to stock locate so they'll arrive later this week.

So far I got the Black/Red, UKs on the way and a ID coming in a few weeks hopefully. I got Lebron fever again.

Oh my Cincy area people. A worker from Champs in Florence Mall was telling that there is a rumor that Kenwood is getting a HOH since Footlocker closed. Cross your fingers.
Heard the same thing, my boy works at footlocker at florence and was tellin me about it.... hopefully its true
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by marsh

Originally Posted by hulkogan74

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I most definitely am.

That's what's up, whats the word on the release, I been doing my investigating to see where imma camp, lmk what you been hearin
aye fam im from houston too, where yall going to camp at?

Im probally goin to HOH Gallo. Im trying to get the foams too

Im hoping %!*%%% dont start camping before wensday tho

I'm calling around and checking, what have you heard about who's getting them

Just came back from Deerbrook, and no store is getting them. I think stores will really find out tomorrow and Thursday when they receive shipments. On the other note, I of course don't by shoes for the gawking of others, but I couldn't help but notice and chuckle at the looks my Miami Nights got.

Lol, yeah bro, I'm out here in humble/atascocita and deerbrook isn't getting any, maybe sheik lol, I wore my lightning 4s in that mall and people looked as if they were fakes lmao

RKO don't you start gettin my hopes up. HoH in Cincy would make me the brokest happiest dude in this city.

do you guys think that Yuku poops on the Bron thread because of the amount of lurkers checking in?
nerd.gif

I'm calling around and checking, what have you heard about who's getting them

Just came back from Deerbrook, and no store is getting them. I think stores will really find out tomorrow and Thursday when they receive shipments. On the other note, I of course don't by shoes for the gawking of others, but I couldn't help but notice and chuckle at the looks my Miami Nights got.

i called a couple of stores and everyone said they didnt know yet. only one to confirm they were getting them was hoh in the galleria

I think there will be enough lebron 9 asg for the people who want them, you got ndc, east bay, and hoh. Its just the people who want the foams that will cause havoc for the people who want the lebron asg

The video showcases the shoe nicely, but the dude that reviews for them in the video needs to stick to sales! The kid can't review for anything.
If he's going to do it that way, then just show the shoes. Be silent. I think he sounds dumb for even trying to talk about the shoe

Oh yeah, to anyone still looking for the Miami Night's in a size 8-9, my home said they still have them in Footlocker in Baybrook Mall in Friendswood, TX.

Stores are just sitting on the Freegums. I'm just waiting for the disco plus my VIP coupon to come, whenever the hell that is.

Back
Top Bottom