Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Hey guys just out of curiousity...Is it possilble to make multiple orders of a shoe on the same account or CC with NDC??? I plan on having two laptops to try and cop some Lebrons and KDs and was wondering how would that work?

I think if you try that, you will truly miss out on a pair all together

Originally Posted by hulkogan74

Originally Posted by jordanhead713

At the Gallo, you copping your pair?

!#%!!# already campin at gallo. There's like 15 !#%!!# out there last I heard of

yeah, those are foam heads, but best believe they gonna snatch those BBs up as well

Yea I'm trying to get the brons and the kds so hopefully I'm able to cuz I'm goin like Thursday morning.

So glad I got my Lebron 9 ASG confirmed at Niketown LV. This is the shoe I wanted the most out of all the whole All Star pack. I liked this shoe when pics first leaked and I was determined since then... I wanted these. Foams or no foams...I'll be happy! I cannot wait for this crazy week to finally be over!!

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by Thorough Bred Nike Head

Got my BigBangs reserved @NikeLasVegas on twitter, but I still feel empty inside because I know that I probably won't be lucky enough to get the Foams...fml
tired.gif

They shipping?
Unfortunately no. All pairs have already been accounted for...

i think nike is just BSing when they say lebron will be wearing the hyperdunks... just for the fact that he has the elites yet to be revealed. I only could see Nike having him wear the hyperdunks so they can get some extra sales, but then why would they even have the Elites come out? 
eyes.gif
 im still hoping for a lebron 9 elite olympic
glasses.gif

on another note the uni's are 
pimp.gif

I'm excited for this weekends releases but I the same time I'm worried I won't be able to cop anything cause the servers are going to explode!

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Agthekid wrote:

I lost all interest in the Big Bangs.

Gonna pass and get the Swingmans and Mangos

Me too.  Overrated as far as the hype surrounding it.  They just cool to me.

Too much other 9 heat to sweat these.  If I can get them for retail or a reasonable resell price, cool, but I ain't sweating them.  If resell is too stupid, gonna just double up on the chinas and call it one. 

SLH, Dunkmans, Mangos and Swingmans are all better imo.

If you say so. BIG BANGS are TOP 3 for me.....easy.

u see how things work..

Nike tells us that the Big Bangs are the exclusives lol

and everyone salivates

the Mangos and Swingman are all better..

if the replaced the Mangos with the Big Bangs

everyone would be going crazy over the MAngos

Originally Posted by datpiff110

u see how things work..

and everyone salivates

If the mangos were replaced for the big bangs, i would have passed on them like the cannons, chinas, and christmas. They were all cool but cmon now. ITS CALLED THE BIG BANG FOR A REASON. These and the summit lakes are copped

Originally Posted by lavakicks

So glad I got my Lebron 9 ASG confirmed at Niketown LV. This is the shoe I wanted the most out of all the whole All Star pack. I liked this shoe when pics first leaked and I was determined since then... I wanted these. Foams or no foams...I'll be happy! I cannot wait for this crazy week to finally be over!!
i replied to that tweet 2 mins in when they put it out.
Never received a direct msg.

Screwed myself. haha

Originally Posted by lavakicks

this a conspiracy. 
this is a easier way for the employees to receive them without lining up.

i'm just heated. lol

u see how things work..

and everyone salivates

disagree.. IMO mangos are one of the worst colorways for the 9s and if they were labeled exclusive and super limited i wouldnt change my mind on them. its true that SOME people like shoes because they are exclusive, but not everyone

rapper The Game @ the Nike Head Quarters in Australia (Showing Love with the Australian Soccer Jersey on)

1zb5ixi.jpg

nci9eu.jpg

game wearing "Cannon" LeBron 9's

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

u see how things work..

and everyone salivates

disagree.. IMO mangos are one of the worst colorways for the 9s and if they were labeled exclusive and super limited i wouldnt change my mind on them. its true that SOME people like shoes because they are exclusive, but not everyone
i think the mangos are dope
but i see what u saying....of course everyone isnt into the limited factor

but at the same time no one would admit that....

it is what it is ....

you think there is hype on these kicks now... wait until LeBron wins the NBA Championship and see how insane these future grails will be

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by jordanhead713

At the Gallo, you copping your pair?

!#%!!# already campin at gallo. There's like 15 !#%!!# out there last I heard of

These campouts are for lebrons or foams?
man if people are already lining up then its not looking too good, because im at school right now and i was gonna line up thursday evening. Ill still try tho

Originally Posted by RockAJs

you think there is hype on these kicks now... wait until LeBron wins the NBA Championship and see how insane these future grails will be

laugh.gif
like thats going to happen

Hahahahaha, people say this every year! Don't be surprised if he doesn't get a ring this year.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Hahahahaha, people say this every year! Don't be surprised if he doesn't get a ring this year.
and don't be surprised if he does win either..

Back
Top Bottom