Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i too have no desire left for the big bangs. mangos n dunkmans are much higher on my list

I will remember that if you remember to grab a size 12 Big Bang for me 
laugh.gif

This isn't the outlet thread but I figured you guys might wanna know...The OSU's have hit outlets, here they are for $119
Monroe outlet in Ohio (look it up if you want the number)

406993_10150691386417975_675342974_10996776_1627216970_n.jpg

Although it doesn't really matter I would much rather see Lebron in the Elites than the hyperdunks. 
Also, since he's signed with Nike he might not really have a choice whether he plays in the Elites or not 
eyes.gif

Got my pair of greys today Absolutely disappointed in nikes Quality, Had glue stains all over them and workmanship flaws, not for 170 Nike, not for 170.

Originally Posted by datpiff110

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Originally Posted by datpiff110

u see how things work..

Nike tells us that the Big Bangs are the exclusives lol

and everyone salivates

the Mangos and Swingman are all better..

if the replaced the Mangos with the Big Bangs

everyone would be going crazy over the MAngos
disagree.. IMO mangos are one of the worst colorways for the 9s and if they were labeled exclusive and super limited i wouldnt change my mind on them. its true that SOME people like shoes because they are exclusive, but not everyone
i think the mangos are dope
but i see what u saying....of course everyone isnt into the limited factor

but at the same time no one would admit that....

it is what it is ....

The WOW FACTOR on Big Bangs are not entirely based off them being limited.

I was on this thread the day pics of the Big Bang's first surfaced. Actually it was the other thread before the homie WITNESS re-did this.
Heads went CRAZY off the initial pics before ANYONE even knew it was Lebron's All Star Game shoe. Before it was even confirmed as having GITD soles. The shoe was money from the get go. And after countless pics, the opinion on the shoe hasn't changed for myself or the countless other heads who still want to cop. Big Bangs are
smokin.gif

Those trying to convince themselves otherwise cause they don't want to go thru the hassle of obtaining.....more power to you. Let Dunkmans or Swingmans be your Bron' of choice (I'm getting those too, thou).

I got my pair of Bangs on the way & may decide to double up. Yes, the shoe is THAT HOT!!!

Btw....BHM's were limited too.

Originally Posted by jordanhead713

Originally Posted by hulkogan74

!#%!!# already campin at gallo. There's like 15 !#%!!# out there last I heard of

yeah, those are foam heads, but best believe they gonna snatch those BBs up as well

Yea I'm trying to get the brons and the kds so hopefully I'm able to cuz I'm goin like Thursday morning.
WHAT TIME YOU GUYS LINING UP FOR THE BIG BANGS?

AND HOW ARE THEY ABLE TO CAMP AT THE GALLERIA?

I GOT WORK AT 8A.M. BUT I'M GONNA HEAD UP THERE A COUPLE HOURS BEFORE AND JUST GET TO WORK A LITTLE LATE. LUCKILY MY OFFICE IS IN THE AREA.

MOVING TO A NEW CITY IS A HEADACHE FOR COPPING KICKS.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

This isn't the outlet thread but I figured you guys might wanna know...The OSU's have hit outlets, here they are for $119
I have a feeling not many of these will be left in the next few days..

Watched my two homies argue over why the other one is too old to be wearing glow in the dark shoes.......
laff.gif
.....with that being said Imma get a wristband for these tomorrow and flip 'em to one of you lil kids......

Originally Posted by marsh

Originally Posted by pelimpe

hw are they camping at the gallo? security allow em to sty overnight?

Yea thats what hoh security said about gallo that they gon let them stay there on the sidewalk.

Hoh northline tho isnt letting anyone camp till maybe thursday so there gonna do it were its just a dash to the store.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by hulkogan74

yeah, those are foam heads, but best believe they gonna snatch those BBs up as well

Yea I'm trying to get the brons and the kds so hopefully I'm able to cuz I'm goin like Thursday morning.
WHAT TIME YOU GUYS LINING UP FOR THE BIG BANGS?

AND HOW ARE THEY ABLE TO CAMP AT THE GALLERIA?

I GOT WORK AT 8A.M. BUT I'M GONNA HEAD UP THERE A COUPLE HOURS BEFORE AND JUST GET TO WORK A LITTLE LATE. LUCKILY MY OFFICE IS IN THE AREA.

MOVING TO A NEW CITY IS A HEADACHE FOR COPPING KICKS.

Yea last time I checked there were 19 people at hoh galleria. Securtiy said thats were they camping at in front of macys, so I doubt they gon kick them out.

Im probally just gonna go thursaday afternoon and see whats up tho.

^^^ Pic looks great.
if i didnt already have 9 pairs of brons with 2-3 more coming for future releases, id probably cop on a whim.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Thanks for that info.  Might have to make a trip down there on Saturday.

Originally Posted by verse001

whatup, just got my mangos in
please don't sleep just cuz of the swingmans and %*+!
smile.gif
Love this colorway too..but too many sneakers are droppin to b spendin money on these..

Nike just tweeted that the Foams won't be released online. Hopefully that frees some room on the servers for me to scoop a pair of Bangs with ease.

Back
Top Bottom