Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

not feelin the laces on the mangos
grin.gif
 other than that dope cw imo
ohwell.gif

Will the Big Bangs only be available at NDC, NT, and HOH locations or will other stores be getting these?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I did want to the ASG shoe but they're not worth going through hoops to get them. They are basically just  all orange shoes that glow in the dark, nothing too special.

I understand that you might not get em, but c'mon dude...you can't say what you said and then follow it up with nothing too special...
tired.gif

My chances are slowly dwindling on this ASG release, nothing like last year :smh
Whelp looks like swingmans & SLH will be my last 9s unless I go the ID route

The big bangs look awesome with the glow in the dark sole. Still on the wall about buying them or not. Hopefully I don't regret passing like the south beaches.

Now finish line said they getting the asgs, wow. These shoes are limited but all stores are getting them. Like i said before, if you really want, or just want them, your going to get you a pair.

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Now finish line said they getting the asgs, wow. These shoes are limited but all stores are getting them. Like i said before, if you really want, or just want them, your going to get you a pair.

Not true. Arrogant even to say. Come tomorrow night it will be more strike out post then cop post. It happens every time. If everybody was getting a pair it wouldn't be people already camped for these not just foams. Wristbands at house of hoops wouldn't be gone already. NTSF wouldn't be holding a raffle because they didn't have enough pairs to band people. True plenty of places will get these depending on what part of the country you live in but to make a blanket statement is sand in the eyes of people who really want these and do leg work but still miss out.

Are the Elites still happening? LeBron is suppose to be wearing the Hyperdunk + this summer in London and they look pretty similar to the Elite samples

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by datpiff110

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

disagree.. IMO mangos are one of the worst colorways for the 9s and if they were labeled exclusive and super limited i wouldnt change my mind on them. its true that SOME people like shoes because they are exclusive, but not everyone
i think the mangos are dope
but i see what u saying....of course everyone isnt into the limited factor

but at the same time no one would admit that....

it is what it is ....

The WOW FACTOR on Big Bangs are not entirely based off them being limited.

I was on this thread the day pics of the Big Bang's first surfaced. Actually it was the other thread before the homie WITNESS re-did this.
Heads went CRAZY off the initial pics before ANYONE even knew it was Lebron's All Star Game shoe. Before it was even confirmed as having GITD soles. The shoe was money from the get go. And after countless pics, the opinion on the shoe hasn't changed for myself or the countless other heads who still want to cop. Big Bangs are
smokin.gif

Those trying to convince themselves otherwise cause they don't want to go thru the hassle of obtaining.....more power to you. Let Dunkmans or Swingmans be your Bron' of choice (I'm getting those too, thou).

I got my pair of Bangs on the way & may decide to double up. Yes, the shoe is THAT HOT!!!

Btw....BHM's were limited too.

That is truth. I was on the big bangs right when I saw the first pic.  I had no idea it was an All-Star shoe, nor did I know it had GITD soles.  This is the one Lebron that I can't miss.  I'm not trying to hype it up more, just saying how I felt when I initially saw the shoe pics online.

Originally Posted by keezpeele

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I did want to the ASG shoe but they're not worth going through hoops to get them. They are basically just  all orange shoes that glow in the dark, nothing too special.

I understand that you might not get em, but c'mon dude...you can't say what you said and then follow it up with nothing too special...
tired.gif

laugh.gif
 like cats got orange with glow in the dark sole kicks like we got black and red jordans x 100

lol finishline?? haha. i'm now convinced these !%%%@ aint limited.

good thing is, with all these seperate avenues to cop from, we should be able to hopefully all get the pairs we want now.

Originally Posted by swooshbeast

dope colorway too bad lebron 9s suck

This. Love the shoe but the toe shield just ruins this shoe for me. Otherwise feels great but it's just too hard at the tip. And yes, that is what she said.

Flightclub has a decent amount of bigbangs but of course their price is steep. They also have a pair of fairfax for $500. Hopefully not very many people will have to go this route for the bangs.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by jordanhead713

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WHAT TIME YOU GUYS LINING UP FOR THE BIG BANGS?

AND HOW ARE THEY ABLE TO CAMP AT THE GALLERIA?

I GOT WORK AT 8A.M. BUT I'M GONNA HEAD UP THERE A COUPLE HOURS BEFORE AND JUST GET TO WORK A LITTLE LATE. LUCKILY MY OFFICE IS IN THE AREA.

MOVING TO A NEW CITY IS A HEADACHE FOR COPPING KICKS.

Yea last time I checked there were 19 people at hoh galleria. Securtiy said thats were they camping at in front of macys, so I doubt they gon kick them out.

Im probally just gonna go thursaday afternoon and see whats up tho.
AIGHT ILL PROBABLY HEAD UP THURSDAY NIGHT THEN

Yeah most of themare after foams.....lol i asked
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom