Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Haven't copped any Lebrons except a few:
dunkman VII, south beach VIIIs (traded for miami nights VIII plus cash)... but the Hornet IXs are a MUST!!! SO DOPE.

Is release date March 31 on those? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by casper90403

slowing about to throw in the towel with these. Its going to be resellers time for me. Went to NTLA for the registration today and struck out. Probably 60th in line too. They had less than 50 pairs total (same with KD's). Walked away with a size 12 Kobe with my head down. Gonna have to try to trade that 12 for my size.

just came back from the NTLA registration....line was crazy to say the least...it wrapped around the whole building.

Originally Posted by sweaty foot

Originally Posted by casper90403

slowing about to throw in the towel with these. Its going to be resellers time for me. Went to NTLA for the registration today and struck out. Probably 60th in line too. They had less than 50 pairs total (same with KD's). Walked away with a size 12 Kobe with my head down. Gonna have to try to trade that 12 for my size.

just came back from the NTLA registration....line was crazy to say the least...it wrapped around the whole building.

I was standing at that window closest in the picture. i swear, it took over an hour to get from the right end of that single window to the left end of that window.

Anyone know if the Footlocker on 34th or the one on Time Square will be doing a midnight release for the Big Bangs?

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

ae1b85a65ced11e19896123138142014_7.jpg
Really? My search for the BB will continue cause no places in Boston will have them
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love these, but my god I can not wait for this to be over
30t6p3b.gif

If anyone needs me to add anything to the first page, please let me know! I believe everything is up to date, minus a few pics of the lows which I will add later. Anyone wanna make predictions on how many pages we jump in the next 3-4 days? I'm saying we are at 950 or over!
laugh.gif

i have a bad feeling that im not gonna luck out with the galaxys.. the flight ones just sold out in about 2 min

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

anyone pre order for $220 or less let me know so can pre order

this is redic.

Just called around my local Finishline they ain't getting them
called foot locker in my area they ain't getting them
champs ain't getting them

I live in San Diego almost as many people as LA and we ain't getting nothing

tweet finishline and they don't know what stores are getting them because "such a limited quantity"...

+@@# what that %+%!. Y'all just adding to the hype
cheapest I seen em is for $300/shipped or on madkickz for $275 (but not sure if that site's legit) haven't seen any for less than that

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

i have a bad feeling that im not gonna luck out with the galaxys.. the flight ones just sold out in about 2 min

flight one galaxy sold out in literally 20 seconds i'm pretty sure.

Originally Posted by MartyMcLea

u aint lying. 20 seconds for sure. idk how u figured 2 minutes lol

Are the big bangs considered limited? Or is it a GR but its going to be like its limited because of the high demand? Or both?

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

Originally Posted by MartyMcLea

u aint lying. 20 seconds for sure. idk how u figured 2 minutes lol

i got 2 min from nikestore's twitter... lol

GOod Luck TO Everyone Trying to Cop On NDC!!

After what I just went thru I am not even trying!!

Checkout at 12:01 for FLight Ones...SOLD OUT!!

SMH!!

Hope Everyone gets their Pairs....

Back
Top Bottom