Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by ploisback

Wow look at Raleigh. When this has reached NC you know it's offically played out lolololl

What you trying to say about my state lol? You got sneakerheads in Idaho and Montana

Originally Posted by bigsupa

yep times ticking....

4X0S

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!!!!

Originally Posted by mross16

Originally Posted by ploisback

Wow look at Raleigh. When this has reached NC you know it's offically played out lolololl

What you trying to say about my state lol? You got sneakerheads in Idaho and Montana

roll.gif
roll.gif
 ayye NC always was on sneaks, butyeah i see you point NONE of those dudes were out there last year.

roll.gif

Eastbay's line is busy. I got right through last night around this time for the air flight ones.
my hopes for getting these has slimmed, very much

sorry for the last minute question, does anyone know what time champs on 125st in going to open and will they have the big bangs? thanks

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

Originally Posted by DEpast

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Straight madness in Orlando
Explain. I can't find a news story, just tales of canceled release and tasers.
a picture was posted and they had around 1000 cats at the hoh, ONLY 1000   
roll.gif
Clark Kent tweeted that it was wild out there. Said 100 cops showed up at 10:30 and shut it down. Sent 3000 people home. Crazy.

from Nikes twitter: Our call center currently has a 2-hour wait. If you haven't already called, your best bet is to purchase through our link in 10 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom