Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I was placing my order on the phone and before it could submit he told me size 12 was sold out. It wasnt meant to be then, im not paying reseller prices.

thanks to the dude who posted the item number, unfortunately i wasn't lucky enough to get my sz....

Dude I called seriously 4 times today and 3 times since 12:40 AM EST. The girl I talked to at lunch told me the number and I reconfirmed it with them every time I called tonight. I swear I hit the search button 1,000 times and got to playing on facebook. Went to check again searched it twice in about 20 secs and it popped up. I checked out in about 30 sec and got my conformation email about 10 mins ago. I'm really lucky to have scored them. Sorry for the guys that were a second late. $178.28 shipped and now I'm going to bed.

Big ups to the rep lady who gave me the product code earlier. The second rep told me to use the search "Lebron Shoe" but it seemed too general. These didn't even pop up when using the latter. Would have scooped a pair of KD's too but I didn't know the code. Oh well, I'm ecstatic with my one pair. I still think Nike is wrong for making this entire pack so limited. I mean it's an All-Star shoe, one of the biggest spectator-gathering events as far as sports go, and you pull this QS limited crap. Stupid IMO. Could have made a lot more money, and a lot more people happy.

wowowoowwooww 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i refreshed this thread 3 mins too late.

BIG props to conner71 dude. If you want hit me up. Free shirt for you boss HMU

Although I didn't get my size you made me a winner tonight 
pimp.gif

my luck is so bad i feel like shooting myself, i still have all the all star joints except the foams but i just cant believe i cant cop from nbastore when i was refreshing this thread every 3 minutes and i attempted to order less than a minute after dude posted the link.

Originally Posted by conner71

Dude I called seriously 4 times today and 3 times since 12:40 AM EST. The girl I talked to at lunch told me the number and I reconfirmed it with them every time I called tonight. I swear I hit the search button 1,000 times and got to playing on facebook. Went to check again searched it twice in about 20 secs and it popped up. I checked out in about 30 sec and got my conformation email about 10 mins ago. I'm really lucky to have scored them. Sorry for the guys that were a second late. $178.28 shipped and now I'm going to bed.

I was in the same situation and finally copped after striking out on NDC, Niketown and Beastbay.

BTW, thanks to the person who posted the link to the page. NBA Store sizes are misrepresented on the site. You click add to cart, and it says something like "You have added more than what we have in stock..."

I'm exhausted from all this mayhem and finally hitting the sack.

Phew.
tired.gif

and the bs continues... been calling all day and these f%#@$ never know anything.. all day been say 1 am eastern then they still drop them an hour and a half later on some random $%#@ smmfh..f%#@ Nike

nah by time he posted the item number most if not all sizes were sold out. I seriously tried to get every size with no luck. Then finally got one after about 5-6 tires. So I got lucky as hell. Called the phone number soon as someone said they were up. Got through to someone after my order was placed to try and get the 15% but no avail. But got my email confirmation and all is well.

man this was by far the most nerve wrecking thing I have been through next to watching my son being born

Originally Posted by riddla713

was anybody able to cop multiples? that would be the shiit if so.

No, but the agent said it was possible.

I had the opportunity but didn't want to risk my order being somehow cancelled.

Ended up with sz 11 Kobe's. Was really after the lebrons, but oh well. At least I came away with something!

Sitting refreshin for an hour an half not even knowing if they were going up tonight cuz their ppl dont know $#@&.. BS!!! The NBA Store is always one of the worst

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Originally Posted by riddla713

was anybody able to cop multiples? that would be the shiit if so.

My man copped 2 lebrons, and 1 pair each of kd and Kobe's.
Wow, you lucky man..

How did you manage to checkout in time with all that in your cart? or did you do it over the phone?

Fml was getting my freak on and missed the nba store release.... This day just keeps getting worse I'm sick from staying out all night at ntny and now I miss my last chance for my size 10 smh....

Back
Top Bottom