Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Are the Summit Lakes going to come with alternate laces?
I hope so. I feel like white laces would look so 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by moneyman23

Concords and cash tho? **Hard swallow** pause

roll.gif

Thats a bad trade imo.
Concords < lbj 9

Fixed....it was a bad trade but quality wise ...... LBJ > Jordan retro's..... And its not even close imo of course

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Good thing everyones entitled to their own opinion, huh?
didn't you know it makes the colorway better when it comes in limited quantities?

cannons were limited and they weren't all that. Chinas were limited and those aren't all that. WTT lebrons were limited and those aren't all of that. Cmon man, do you need more. I don't think the SVSM lebron 9 are even going to be available for sale, man even the nerd lebrons. Im done with this. BB are the best lebron 9. and summit lake are 2.
laugh.gif

There we have NT. The man has spoken. This "OPINION" sums it all up. Case closed.
Give us your full list so we can lock this thread.

whats the white shirt look like that matches the galaxy.. same as the orange one? i havent seen it

^yep, same but just white. Looks clean. saw it back a few pages, maybe 10-20, cant even keep track. It was an instore shot, nicely folded with the orange shirt and BB's in between.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

smile.gif
copped these today. Deadstock
ef426d96b36ad1250081a8dbfe9a96b3ecccf8d4_r.jpg

How much did you pay for 'em? Did you cop them at a store? I'm trying to buy a pair myself. Got offered them for $250. I think I can do better.

I can't make up my mind for next weekend's release. I'm leaning towards swingmans. I wonder if any of them will sit.

Did anyone's soles stop glowing in the dark? Mines did and if anyone knows how to make them glow again or anything about this can you please help me out. Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by marsh

Did anyone's soles stop glowing in the dark? Mines did and if anyone knows how to make them glow again or anything about this can you please help me out. Thanks in advance

lol, it's not gonna glow forever...step out the dark for a while

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

for the ones who ordered galaxys off NDC.. is your order still "in progress"

Yup.  We probably won't get shipping notices until later Monday evening.

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Lol what u mean they stopped glowing.....try holding them in the light for a few

Lol thanks man, I knew there was a way to like charge them up just didn't know exactly how. Was gettin a little worried tho. Thanks man

Originally Posted by torres

Lol I got it to glow, thanks though

Originally Posted by torres

Lol I got it to glow, thanks though
How?

Lol at chinas being better than BB. The list is 1) Big Bangs and 2) Summit lakes. Then 3rd who cares because the rest are all aright.

I totally agree with the Chinas being better than the Big Bangs, I was pissed when I didnt get Chinas! Still am
mad.gif

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Originally Posted by Sdot73

didn't you know it makes the colorway better when it comes in limited quantities?

cannons were limited and they weren't all that. Chinas were limited and those aren't all that. WTT lebrons were limited and those aren't all of that. Cmon man, do you need more. I don't think the SVSM lebron 9 are even going to be available for sale, man even the nerd lebrons. Im done with this. BB are the best lebron 9. and summit lake are 2.
laugh.gif

There we have NT. The man has spoken. This "OPINION" sums it all up. Case closed.
Give us your full list so we can lock this thread.
O my goodness, i forgot there are still adults ike you who still haven't developed, when i say something its always my opinion. I feel like kanye west when everybody got mad at him for  forgetting to put lol at the end of his tweet to emphasize it was a joke. I need to put IMO so people like you can know its "in my opinion". Sad times
frown.gif

Originally Posted by OG Pirate

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

for the ones who ordered galaxys off NDC.. is your order still "in progress"

Yup.  We probably won't get shipping notices until later Monday evening.
I actually received the NDC shipping notification tonight, check your order status again...

Back
Top Bottom