Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by jjohnson3861

Originally Posted by dts939

im confused, looking online i see two pairs of dunkmans, one with a black nike swoosh and one with a white nike swoosh. which pair is the "dunkmans"
The swoosh is 3M.  White with flash, black without.

haha i was thinking that, it makes sense

I can't believe the going price for the big bangs right now smdh. And the news about the limited gr release for the swingmans is no bueno.

Originally Posted by nimhet

struck out on NDC but got through on Eastbay...thank you Eastbay!!!

51b15231a4712766ec9599775610dae0950da85.png
How in the hell did you manage to do that?

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

copped.

got the confirmation email but im gonna wait till i see them being shipped before i get too excited

Project pat???
roll.gif
That's exactly what I thought, but I didn't want to say anything.

Originally Posted by uniballa23

Originally Posted by nimhet

struck out on NDC but got through on Eastbay...thank you Eastbay!!!

51b15231a4712766ec9599775610dae0950da85.png
How in the hell did you manage to do that?
I'm assuming he got through on the phone. No way he would have been able to add all that to cart and check out online without the site crashing.

Brons not wearing big bangs tonight in the all star game he's wearing Swingmans there goes the hype

theres almost a FSR of the swingmans for 200 shipped buy it now on ebay. wonder how long those will last if these start getting the hype treatment that big bangs did

theres almost a FSR of the swingmans for 200 shipped buy it now on ebay. wonder how long those will last if these start getting the hype treatment that big bangs did

Wait till after asg price will blow up

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Brons not wearing big bangs tonight in the all star game he's wearing Swingmans there goes the hype

eh ill believe it when i see it.. JP said the swingmans arent the all-stars and on the box of the galaxys it is LeBron 9 AS so right now thats hard to believe

Dude just raised the price to $229.99

Eh, I still don't think the swingmans will be an instant sellout like these. Not enough hype around them and we've had pics for a while now

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Eh, I still don't think the swingmans will be an instant sellout like these. Not enough hype around them and we've had pics for a while now

Anything sells out now an days man you should know by now man.

Originally Posted by axelfoley5

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by axelfoley5

One of my NBA Store pairs just shipped (one for me, another for a friend). Very happy over here if they both process.

They sent you the shipped notice today?

Yup, about two hours ago I got my email
Yea i got mine earlier today too.... cannot wait
pimp.gif

Can we restart this thread pls??? It just keep repeating the same few pages for me.

And all this talk about the value and resellers and how many pairs you got we're skipping the posts where ppl have legitimate questions.....cmon. This has gotten crazy since the Concords fa real. Im one of the last to make that statement but this thread and more so the galaxy foam release make that more evident.

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

rawdawg34 wrote:Big bangs come with one set of laces? Or 2?

1 pair of laces on the BB's bro

Originally Posted by Rocket

Rocket wrote:In everyone's opinion, how much does a shoe raise in nostalgia, and as a result, value when a player wins MVP of the all star game rockin em?

It shouldn't be the reason you cop unless you're a fan of the player but it did nothing for Kobe last year and Lebron had a triple double. They're two of the cheaper and easier CW's to get in their respective models.

Originally Posted by marsh

marsh wrote:Don't the glow in the dark soles eventually stop glowing?

Im also curious to know. I know they recharge under light but do they eventually lose their ability to absorb the light and glow in the dark???

Back
Top Bottom