Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by calYe2da

picked this shirt up today to go with my big bangs since it kinda looks galaxy like but it looks like it can go with my cannons too

Would go with the dunkmans

Are the Swingmans Champs exclusive? My footlocker and this other footlocker 30 mins away (only 2 within an hours reach) only received the Dunkmans and the Footaction received the Mangos. Just curious you guys know more about what's going on with where these releases are designated.

anyone know a place that still got the BHMs in a sz 13 that takes phone orders?? i have been on a hunt for these

Can't wait to get the Swingmans. Hopefully my first pair of 9s
smokin.gif

I honestly still didn't know whether I was coppin any of the 3/2 releases still. That video gave the Swingmans a green light. I green "abyss" light. Zing!

I think the cool grey 3m laces on the BBs might work. Can someone try this? My BBs haven't arrived thus far.

Just reserved a pair of Swingmans @ NTSF, missed the reserve for the Mangos though. I have work on Fri. and only one Champs around my way said they were getting the Swingmans couldn't take any chances

Originally Posted by ERS

Just reserved a pair of Swingmans @ NTSF, missed the reserve for the Mangos though. I have work on Fri. and only one Champs around my way said they were getting the Swingmans couldn't take any chances

Nike on some BS. So since I don't have a twitter or a Facebook I can't get shoes? Just read that you had to message them and all this other crap. Awesome. Niketown is only for social networking I see. This is why I never go to NTSF. Always crap.

dam was the first one saying the easters are wack but that on feet pic is amazing... wont hurt to try them on..lol

cant wait to see what other colorways they come up with on the lbj 9 low..

My footlocker received their mangoes shipment last week, have to check tomorrow if they got the Dunkmans and Swingmans

damn i want both dunkman and swingmans. lol i need these to sit for a couple days. do you guys think they'll sell out the first day in the bay area?

Originally Posted by keezpeele

91d3602b665aeee19384077a91563f7b7f8bf84a_r.jpg

People will wish they had these...very underrated
I was 90/10 between Swingmans and mangos...Swingmans had my eye, but I'm back at 50/50....Its gonna be a game time decision.

Has anyone's order with Finish Line for the Big Bangs shipped yet??? Mine still says processing and I feel like it is going to be cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom