Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Anyone know if HOH Serramonte (SSF) is getting Dunkman 9s? And if there'll be wristbands, raffle, etc?
(650) 994-8161

Instead of calling them you ask NT
30t6p3b.gif
I'm certain they will have all 3 and first come first serve. Opens at 9am or 10am i think not sure the mall itself opens early though.
Yet you answer,
indifferent.gif
...Thanks
laugh.gif

Hopefully it'll be an easy cop.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

My god this is getting as bad as the Big Bangs with all this talk about them being limited and not, just try to cop them, who cares how limited they are
QFT.

When does Nike charge your card? When you place your order? Or when they ship? I'm asking because I'm waiting on my money to clear from PayPal into my bank account and it won' be cleared until tomorrow or Monday at the latest?

What about Eastbay, when do they charge your card?

Originally Posted by af1 1982

When does Nike charge your card? When you place your order? Or when they ship? I'm asking because I'm waiting on my money to clear from PayPal into my bank account and it won' be cleared until tomorrow or Monday at the latest?

They charge your card when the item is going to be shipped

Originally Posted by chouse85

Just called my local champs and they're getting the swingmans...Opening at 10. I'm pretty sure evryone here will sleep on these because they're on Jordan's nuts! Should be and easy pickup!!

Same here, I'm just going on lunch break to the mall and getting them
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Viklopez

Both Eastbay and NDC?

Struck out on all-star weekend, went for KD first and didn't get it so that was basically all she wrote. No way I'm paying resell. Mango's are going to look nice next to my Christmas bronx.

Both Eastbay and NDC?

not 100% sure on NDC but know for a fact that eastbay charges at shipment

I was gonna cop all 3 tomorrow but I picked these up earlier

I just might cop dunkmans, might.

Both Eastbay and NDC?

not 100% sure on NDC but know for a fact that eastbay charges at shipment
NDC Charges when the shoes are shipped but they put the payment on "hold" until then.

summit lake hornets look real nice to me. Not sure if im coppin one of the 3pair tonight tho. At first i wasnt at all but with these being discounted on swoosh, i may have to pull the trigger. Decisions descisions

With the swoosh discount and the 10% discount code nike gave me for the foolishness that went on with the Big Bang accidental release, the Swingmans should come up to about $92
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I was gonna cop all 3 tomorrow but I picked these up earlier

I just might cop dunkmans, might.

trust me, youll love these MUCH better. I wore my pair a few days ago, so comfy and definite neckbreakers
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by sthebest

welp no Big Bangs for me at the moment. a member on here (who im not going to put out there like that) backed out on our transction to sell to someone else for a higher price, even after I sold him the Galaxy Flight Ones for basically retail shipped. he had a emergency and needed the most money possible so I understand, but still
tired.gif

looks like ill be on ebay looking for these for around 350
grin.gif

the amount of disrespect
30t6p3b.gif
.  you should put him on blast, so no other NT'ers deal with that fool.  doesn't look like I'll be getting the Big Bangs neither unless there's a restock or an NT'er knows some stores with them in stock
nerd.gif

I hear what you're saying sthebest. There's an NT'er still on this site that did me the same way for the black & pink Yeezy's AFTER I sent him the money for the shoes...immediately refunded me the money when they were already paid for. A #@!#@ move but I still ended up coppin....

yeah im not going to trip. as a plus he is finding me plenty of other sellers who arent price gouging TOO much. it sucks i didnt get these for retail but he did promise me the extra $130 to cover the cost of my pair so im not too upset.

Originally Posted by jhonjhon8

Ready Set Go!

Miami Nights

55636a5c608928c654757be24910e024a9e80eac_r.jpg

On Your Mark!!!!!!!

switch laces

Its Getting Hot In Here!

92626426992ff50472d408eb4f9ef69a9d860bdb_r.jpg

Forward March!!

Cool Aid Orange!

Dunkman!

lbj 8 with neon green laces

my babies sleeping
laugh.gif

dunkman on neon green laces

lebron ASG with china laces

you won!

Not hating but 4 pairs of nines and 19 pictures. What exactly did he win?You did pick some good pairs to have though. Hoh serramonte said earlier that they should have all 3 but when I asked this they didn't have them in yet do not sure if it changed.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

goin to my local champs tomorrow afternoon and hopefully the dunkmans will be there.. seems like not a lot of ppl in MKE care about shoes too much considering the MNs are still there. ill wear my galaxys to pick them up and noone will know what they are haha back to the future type ishh. i remember i went in there with some Griffeys on and one of the employees asked me what they were
indifferent.gif
let me know if they have them, i want them but only if i can use a coupon...

Back
Top Bottom